Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of identical scenarios happened to me as well. They called the "police" over (probably their buddy) when I refused to pay for the "welcome gift" bracelet that I said I didn't want but they tied it on anyway with a complicated knot so I couldn't get it off. He pulled out handcuffs and at that point $3 was worth making them go away.
Now that is some horrid stuff..I get that. I thought you were just talking about the usual Carribean stall barkers.

We're still not up by 10, so as far as @engineerVOL goes...

raw

LSU hit 188 and 157 home runs in 1997 and 1998, respectively during the hot bat era. Before that, BYU hit 161 in 1988 and that was considered unbreakable.

Since the hot bat era, no team has hit more than Elon's 2009 mark of 138.

The Vols, as of this moment, have hit 134. With a dozen or more games possible.

I’ve enjoyed Andros Island in the Bahamas. No restaurants or anything like that. It’s not developed at all. Some good Airbnb options. Cook for yourself, buy a few cases of beer, and enjoy the conch fried up by locals at beachside stands. There is no one on the beach. Pristine beaches all to yourself for miles. Have been twice and loved it.
Just booked a 15 day barebones powercat charter for next spring. It's a dream trip for me. Embarking in Nassau and will cruise the exumas and other out islands. The bahamas kick these other places arses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back