ULTRA MAGA!

This video doesn't have a soundtrack playing over it, and makes a pretty good case for how Trump's following is very cult-ish.

Impressive! Was he at Hillbilly Golf or Treasure Island Golf and Games? ... and what stuffed animal did he pick out? Tigger or Eeyore?

The guy got a hole in one. Excellence has a way of finding some people. You can't walk around mad at him for that like all hole in ones aren't the same.

The guy got a hole in one. Excellence has a way of finding some people. You can't walk around mad at him for that like all hole in ones aren't the same.
Review: What Trump's golf game reveals about him.
Trump the golfer is a lie, from his handicap and the number of club championships he has won to the scores he posts (known as the “Trump Bump”) and the national ranking of the many golf courses he owns. Even his etiquette is bad.

Dude, you talk abut Trump non-stop whether he is mentioned or not. Cult member.
Dude, the majority of my posts on VolNation are not even in the politics forum. If you don't like what I talk about in this forum, you have recourse. Just ignore my posts. Nobody is making you take the time to read them, much less reply to them.

Dude, you talk abut Trump non-stop whether he is mentioned or not. Cult member.
It's the politics forum, he's the previous POTUS and many of his policies affect current life. Trying to deflect with some mindless "rent free" or TDS comment is ridiculous.

I'll also add the but Trump posts will never reach the level of the but Obama posts (still) seen on this board.

Review: What Trump's golf game reveals about him.
Trump the golfer is a lie, from his handicap and the number of club championships he has won to the scores he posts (known as the “Trump Bump”) and the national ranking of the many golf courses he owns. Even his etiquette is bad.
These stories are always so laughable. They used to say the exact same thing about Bill Clinton.

It's the politics forum, he's the previous POTUS and many of his policies affect current life. Trying to deflect with some mindless "rent free" or TDS comment is ridiculous.

I'll also add the but Trump posts will never reach the level of the but Obama posts (still) seen on this board.

Well you're current POTUS has worked hard to make sure his administration is not impacting any of our lives. Luther can tell you about all the ways we're better off over a game of gin rummy.

Well you're current POTUS has worked hard to make sure his administration is not impacting any of our lives. Luther can tell you about all the ways we're better off over a game of gin rummy.
I don't approve of the current potus either.

You don't approve of anyone unless they are named Gary Johnson or Justin Amash.
You have such simple takes. It's as if you waste no time on thinking through your posts

They're still better options than anything in the past couple of decides

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back