ULTRA MAGA!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Not really. The media has been trying to equivocate being MAGA with being racist for 6 years now.

Not a Trump supporter at all but not blind to it either.
I personally see a pretty strong correlation.
Not every racist is a Trumper, and not every Trumper is a racist, but...........................................

I personally see a pretty strong correlation.
Not every racist is a Trumper, and not every Trumper is a racist, but...........................................

74 million people (not me) voted for the guy. There is obviously a fair number of racists in that number but a large majority of that number was people who don't support Democratic policies and people who thought that DJT would be a stronger leader than JB.

74 million people (not me) voted for the guy. There is obviously a fair number of racists in that number but a large majority of that number was people who don't support Democratic policies and people who thought that DJT would be a stronger leader than JB.
I understand that and I wouldn't categorize those people as Trumpers: the ones riding around with MAGA flags on their pickup, or wearing Let's go Brandon t-shirts. People who chose Trump over Biden but would prefer pretty much any republican other than Trump I can understand. Hopefully the majority of Trump endorsed candidates will loose in '22, and repubs can start moving beyond the Trump lunacy.

I understand that and I wouldn't categorize those people as Trumpers: the ones riding around with MAGA flags on their pickup, or wearing Let's go Brandon t-shirts. People who chose Trump over Biden but would prefer pretty much any republican other than Trump I can understand. Hopefully the majority of Trump endorsed candidates will loose in '22, and repubs can start moving beyond the Trump lunacy.

Dream on !

Trump goes 55-0, no endorsements lost

My favorite part is Psaki lying about it. Fits this admin to a T
so you are saying that when peppermint patty psaki said that ULTRAMAGAEXTREME was just something that xiden came up with in the middle of the night.... she a miss-dis-infomatiac? SHOCKED i say.... SHOCKED

Haven't heard much from him lately. How is the old grabber?

apparently living rent free at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

What do you call those democrats that have about 137 bumper stickers on their car?

VN Store

Back