ULTRA MAGA!

It's the politics forum, he's the previous POTUS and many of his policies affect current life. Trying to deflect with some mindless "rent free" or TDS comment is ridiculous.

I'll also add the but Trump posts will never reach the level of the but Obama posts (still) seen on this board.
8 years vs. 4 years usually means more opportunities to be talked about

Reactions: AM64
is this an act? Seriously

Your post said

Yes, you're completely wrong
I was just joking. I swear some of you need to lighten up. However, those are the only two names I have personally seen you mention.

Who are some other politicians you approve of?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Ultra MAGA is sporting a nice record!

View attachment 457961
Desperate attempt to portray himself as a winner by touting his endorsement record. Funny how he fails to mention that eight candidates he endorsed yesterday ran unopposed yet he includes them in his record - always padding his stats for selfish reasons. Typical Trump - everything is a lie.

I watched the Ranger/Canes game last night, the Rangers won 4-1 but I'm fairly certain they would have lost if they decided to stay in their locker room.

Desperate attempt to portray himself as a winner by touting his endorsement record. Funny how he fails to mention that eight candidates he endorsed yesterday ran unopposed yet he includes them in his record - always padding his stats for selfish reasons. Typical Trump - everything is a lie.

I watched the Ranger/Canes game last night, the Rangers won 4-1 but I'm fairly certain they would have lost if they decided to stay in their locker room.

I’m trying to find without any success where or if Slo Jo and his Cackiling Ho endorsed anyone and what their record is. Maybe you can help.

LOL 🤡

That isn’t lying if the record he touts is true. Yes, he’s only sharing the overall record without going through all of the details but that’s not a lie. Silliness like this is the kind of crap CNN or whoever it was used in their Trump lie count. They also included jokes and opinions so the real lie was their lie counter. Yes, Trump lied plenty but, as usual, Dems and MSM detracted from the real issues with him by making up a ton of stuff and constantly lying about him.

That isn’t lying if the record he touts is true. Yes, he’s only sharing the overall record without going through all of the details but that’s not a lie. Silliness like this is the kind of crap CNN or whoever it was used in their Trump lie count. They also included jokes and opinions so the real lie was their lie counter. Yes, Trump lied plenty but, as usual, Dems and MSM detracted from the real issues with him by making up a ton of stuff and constantly lying about him.
For every lie Trump has told or might have told Democrats have at least 27 lies to counter that 1.

For every lie Trump has told or might have told Democrats have at least 27 lies to counter that 1.
I’ve never seen anyone lie as much as Biden, and that’s impressive. That man lies about every single thing, including details of his personal life. It’s not his age either because he’s been doing it his entire career. It’s bizarre. The media used to call him on it. Now they prop him up.

Have a happy ULTRA MAGA BIRTHDAY President Trump. @luthervol and @lawgator1 were too shy to come out and say it. Chug a Diet Coke at marlago brother.

donald-trump-trump.gif

VN Store

Back