RIP Twitter

So somebody convinced this flight attendant to break the non-disclosure ,non defamation agreements she signed.

She will get ruined .

what is gaslighting? i don't even know what that means.

Something Hollywood came up with in the 30's to describe the feeling of going insane as a stay at home housewife. It was brought back in the modern feminist movement, and now a catch all phrase they love to use in arguments. It basically means "you are intentionally making me feel crazy and it's not true."

Something Hollywood came up with in the 30's to describe the feeling of going insane as a stay at home housewife. It was brought back in the modern feminist movement, and now a catch all phrase they love to use in arguments. It basically means "you are intentionally making me feel crazy and it's not true."
I would never do that!

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
If she feels half as crazy as she makes me feel we are on even ground as far as i'm concerned. Men just don't USUALLY over psycho analyze everything so much, but I guess that's one of the crazy things we love about women.

what is gaslighting? i don't even know what that means.

It's when you do something/act a certain way and then make someone feel crazy for thinking you were doing that. Like maybe you're subtly asking for a 3some and then your GF freaks out and you incessantly go with "IDK what you're talking about, you're being crazy." move.

Like clockwork.

Musk: Be aware that I am now a political target because I want to buy Twitter

Media: Breaking...(6 years ago) Spacex reportedly covered up Elon Musk's alleged sexual misconduct!!!

This guy says they got records of the settlement, unfortunately

FB_IMG_1653055956658.jpg

Contract law is pretty simple: what does the contract say?

That’s it almost all of the time.

Not to say there aren’t things lawyers can argue and bill lots of hours over, but who ultimately wins is almost always based on what the contract says.

I’m pretty ignorant when it comes to the law. I know of Judge Judy’s “4 Corners” philosophy.

I also know my company’s attorneys have spent a small fortune arguing over contracts. Maybe they are just trying to stay busy.

Tesla down to $676/share. If this price sticks, I think Musk has to pledge additional collateral for the Twitter acquisition.

How is a settlement to keep it quiet not a cover up? Did Business Insider know about this 6 years ago?

Maybe it is semantics, but I usually associate coverups as an illegal attempt to keep something hidden. Like destroying evidence or threatening people to stay quiet.

Who is "they" in this grand conspiracy? The "they" who got these records and published them now to keep him from buying Twitter?

giphy.gif

200w.gif

remarkably, I've had the same thought. This dude is gonna run in politics. He's setting it all up, and probably has the largest war chest in the history of man.

VN Store

Back