Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a new 2022 quarter. It feels like half the weight of a regular quarter and Mr. Washington looks far less defined than previous quarters. I legitimately thought it was fake at first, like a token you'd get to play games at an arcade (that doesn't take quarters).

So I guess this is the end of our empire. Nice knowing y'all.

Found a new 2022 quarter. It feels like half the weight of a regular quarter and Mr. Washington looks far less defined than previous quarters. I legitimately thought it was fake at first, like a token you'd get to play games at an arcade (that doesn't take quarters).

If it's in mint condition, put it in a safe and keep it for 50 years and it should be worth about 50 cents :):)

As a coin collector there really is a difference. It happens when you mint like you own all the money in the world

Gotta love this Celtics team. Not super flashy. No MVP on the roster. Just a really good, solid starting rotation and great role players. This feels like a classic Barnes or Brad Stephens/Butler kind of team.

Not an MVP yet, but Tatum is a star, and Jaylen Brown has averaged 24 points the last 2 years. Just like the Grizzlies, they are good at drafting.

Last edited:
Nico and his brother Madden were in Nashville this weekend competing in the Elite 11. Can't wait to see how he transforms his body after a year or two in our strength and nutrition program. Right now, he's a tall drink of water.

View attachment 455627
He'd better beef up. I can only imagine what an SEC defensive end or LB would do if they got a clean shot on him.

If someone had told Tony V, at the start of the season, that his team would only have 7 losses and be SEC Champions, in mid May, he would have told them they were dreaming.
Someone should have told TV not to have a wood bat game, not to fool around with @Glitch , and to make sure @Brillovol didn't change his avi for the last game of the Georgia series.

I.m sorry I just don't like the NBA that much anymore. It went from team sport, to feed the star the ball sport, to everybody dribble twice and fire it up from three which back in the day when we had Peach baskets on the wall........was practice. Had to edit or in my case come back to the post, I thought I left some SKITTLES in the little paper cup

Last edited:
He'd better beef up. I can only imagine what an SEC defensive end or LB would do if they got a clean shot on him.
Did we already forget what Dobbs and JG looked like when they arrived? And they were 2 of the most durable dudes we've ever seen. I'm sure it would help, but durability and toughness go beyond just adding weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back