Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched all his videos. Guy was incredible. He served in the navy and was also a diesel mechanic who could run heavy equipment. Just a skilled survivalist and photographer. Seeing him cut notches into his logs and how he was able to assemble things was damned impressive. To go it alone for 30 years defies imagination.
I watched that show and he was truly amazing. I thought it would be neat to try that until I watched "Life Below Zero". NO WAY !!!! Wading through cod deep snow to "fetch" water to boil a fish that was caught 6 month's ago IS NOT MY IDEA OF FUN !!!! I get bored watching a 75" TV with 500 channels in the A/C and if I'm hungry I go to the pantry , fridge or Micky D's. I could not imagine..........I admit it........I'm weak.......hell look at my picture ......what would you expect.

Gotta love this Celtics team. Not super flashy. No MVP on the roster. Just a really good, solid starting rotation and great role players. This feels like a classic Barnes or Brad Stephens/Butler kind of team.
Or the Larry Brown helmed Pistons squad that bettered a dream team Lakers collection for a NBA title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back