Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was already effed. if you dont think players were getting paid, you are mistaken. Parents were getting homes, players - cars, and sacks of cash.
I knew it, and my issue was the unfair enforcement...only 4-5 chisen programs were allowed to do whatever they wanted which has absolutely destroyed fair competition and parity...at least now me and you can get involved and actually get some of the great players our coaches want.

Honestly I think the adversity the baseball team is going thru now will pay dividends down the stretch.When the chips are down and your backs against the wall that's when you find out what your made of!These guys have had apple pie in the sky kinda living and earned every bit of it but Unfortunately we've seen what winning the season gets us most times yea not Jack sh*t usually lol...

While I agree baseball (and basketball) is more about getting hot at the right time. I am hoping we can do that .

Robinson went to Ole Miss. Not gonna say I didn’t want him anyway, but it would have made playing time hard to come by for the youngsters.

WR is literally the last position I’m concerned about, and he was a 1-year rental anyway.
That blows. Moreso because he went to Ole Miss than because he did not come here. I so want Kiffin to go 3-9 or worse this year.

Robinson went to Ole Miss. Not gonna say I didn’t want him anyway, but it would have made playing time hard to come by for the youngsters.

WR is literally the last position I’m concerned about, and he was a 1-year rental anyway.

He’s what I’d call a progress stopper. We have a ton of young talent at WR and Heupel is a kingmaker at the position. So let’s showcase the guys here already.

Really believe Hyatt and Calloway are gonna ball out.

Alright. Be there 3 hours before the Akron game for a knife fight, bandaging, hash browns, and then make it in time for the game.
First, you're going to have to remind me when it gets close to time. My memory is shot. Second, I'll try not to hurt you too bad so you can still make the game. You done messed up when you cost us a game.

I'm okay with that. We have Bru coming in and all the WRs on the roster. Just means someone else needs to establish themselves.

I really wish we'd been able to find more help on defense, and maybe one more OL.

I knew it, and my issue was the unfair enforcement...only 4-5 chisen programs were allowed to do whatever they wanted which has absolutely destroyed fair competition and parity...at least now me and you can get involved and actually get some of the great players our coaches want.
Soooo.... you're joining the communist? Now I understand your love for redwoods...

Reactions: Brillovol
That's what I didn't understand really. Where do you draw the line? If he's pitching a no hitter you say something? lol
Imo just what the stuff does. Is it Y for better grip or z that adds to the spin rate. Imo that was the issue with the spider tac stuff and why the crackdown had to happen, it was making pitchers better than they actually were.

I've watched all his videos. Guy was incredible. He served in the navy and was also a diesel mechanic who could run heavy equipment. Just a skilled survivalist and photographer. Seeing him cut notches into his logs and how he was able to assemble things was damned impressive. To go it alone for 30 years defies imagination.

I've watched all his videos. Guy was incredible. He served in the navy and was also a diesel mechanic who could run heavy equipment. Just a skilled survivalist and photographer. Seeing him cut notches into his logs and how he was able to assemble things was damned impressive. To go it alone for 30 years defies imagination.
Always loved those vids.

Reactions: CAVPUT
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back