Rickea Jackson to Tennessee

Need, you actually suggested that the three-time leading scorer of the SEC be given a smaller role in her final collegiate season, her only season at Tennessee. You actually suggested her minutes should be given to an incoming freshman.

Seriously, you said that. 🤯
Need, you actually suggested that the three-time leading scorer of the SEC be given a smaller role in her final collegiate season, her only season at Tennessee. You actually suggested her minutes should be given to an incoming freshman.

Seriously, you said that. 🤯

Who is the "three-time leading scorer of the SEC"? Jackson never led the SEC in scoring. She was leading this year until she quit. Howard might have led the SEC in scoring 3-times.

Where was your defense of @Coach Jumper when people went after him? They legit came for this man.
Well, I think there is an enormous difference between contacting a recruit via DM with an abusive message and reporting what you believe to be accurate information on a recruit in regards to the school she will transfer to.

Well, I think there is an enormous difference between contacting a recruit via DM with an abusive message and reporting what you believe to be accurate information on a recruit in regards to the school she will transfer to.
He commented under her picture and he removed it. What did anyone say to her that was so bad or inaccurate? She was wrong, got called out, end of story. 🙄

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I'm sorry I created some furor with my comment. Just say I'm not as high on Rickea as many, many are. I have concerns which can well be unjust. I just thought I could give my opinion with a couple of stats and there would be a discussion. I
think you guys are going to be loaded next year and I think that in March Justine will be a big part of the program success going forward.

There is nothing intentionally veiled in my comments. Here's a little background on what happens to a freshman when they are squeezed out. During the time Paige was injured, Caroline Ducharme was the high scorer for UConn 6 times. At DePaul with a last second shot for the win they ran a play with one option and that was for Caroline. Everyone is now back. Last game Caroline got 2 minutes. When they put her in now open 3's are clanked and layups don't fall for her. Looking at your team, 3 point shooting is very weak. And it is one reason that you don't see a lot of the offensive potential from Key. In my opinion, Justine is going to be the best option to prevent teams from packing in the middle and preventing Key and the midrange shooters from having freedom to move. I would hate to see Justine wither away on the bench while two predominant midrange scorers dominate the wing positions. I don't think Rickea is a bad player because her skill is obvious. Just do you need another Horston or should you build your team with more versatility.

I probably didn't state my thoughts as well as I could have, But I hope I can pass through the state of Tennessee without being shot.;)

Justine will be just fine and will get plenty of playing times. Kellie knows what she is doing just like a bunch of the freshman got to play this year. Even before the injuries. Kellie typically plays 10 even more some games. I have faith that Justine will get plenty of playing time. At least the time she needs to develop and contribute to the team

4 days after that "abusive" message and 3 days after my apologetic DM,,,she committed

He commented under her picture and he removed it. What did anyone say to her that was so bad or inaccurate? She was wrong, got called out, end of story. 🙄
It’s really pointless to say this to you because you enjoy stirring up trouble, but for a grown man to DM recruits and post messages that attack them is disturbing. The Lady Vols staff should not have to reassure recruits that they are safe. Now, take your little man badge and go play in the sandbox.

Don’t. You have a problem. Misogyny. And a cease and desist order. I hope you’re not a father.
what is this BS about a C/D order...never been one...It would seem to me if I was on one I would have some sort of knowledge about it or been contacted

SO shut up your lying keyboard

Last edited:
It’s really pointless to say this to you because you enjoy stirring up trouble, but for a grown man to DM recruits and post messages that attack them is disturbing. The Lady Vols staff should not have to reassure recruits that they are safe. Now, take your little man badge and go play in the sandbox.

In six years I have only seen two recruits that I have DM'd go elsewhere and I am still in contact with both...one went to GA

Jillian Hogshead now at GA and Morasha Wiggins (I am still in touch with her dad, Harold).
Other than these two,,the other recruits that I have spoken with has signed.
And BTW I don't just jump ot there and DM anyone UT goes for,,,get real!

Lastly, if you know anything about the soc-media I use,,,then you know that there is an option to: receive DMs, no DM's or block DM's.
I have only been blocked by one recruit
and we got her too!

@LadyOrange
what is this BS about a C/D order...never been one...It would seem to me if I was on one I would have some sort of knowledge about it or been contacted

SO shut up your lying keyboard
the only females I misogynistic about is women like you!

You might look up this word for yourself...Misandry

Last edited:

VN Store

Back