Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? They have to travel back from Athens and they have to make sure whatever they do for the family doesn't also make ZZ ineligible to play anymore. Plus I'm sure they aren't just focusing on "let's set up a donation page" they are also helping the family find a place to stay, clothes to wear, food to eat, etc. all those things will be the priority and THEN they'll let VolNation work on donating to them.

The donation page takes 2 seconds to create. Should have been done so when the story was shared nationally they have an actual answer to eager fans wanting to help.

I thought they were going to set the initial goal at $100K. Guess they thought that sounded too high, since it needed to be fronted by ZZ. The family will be taken care of and settled in Knoxville very soon.

Vol fans always show up and support their own! One of the very best things about this loyal fanbase, and the media doesn't focus on it nearly enough.

I thought they were going to set the initial goal at $100K. Guess they thought that sounded too high, since it needed to be fronted by ZZ. The family will be taken care of and settled in Knoxville very soon.

Vol fans always show up and support their own! One of the very best things about this loyal fanbase, and the media doesn't focus on it nearly enough.

It's not even been an hour...100k will go down soon too I bet!

So it's their official decision to become naturalized Tennesseans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back