Game Thread: (12/8) Lady Vols 53 - (1/1) South Carolina 67

That's our best five. Awfully thin bench.

I am filing an emergency petition with the NCAA requesting that Candace and Diamond be allowed to use their last years of eligibility immediately. I am also requesting that due to the extenuating circumstances Caitlin Clarke is added to the LV roster.

To me, this all seems fair and reasonable.

I will keep everyone posted

It's time for all of us to rally around this team. They are our team, win or lose. The team and the fanbase are all brokenhearted over Jordan. But, this is the time to stop squabbling amongst the fan base and express united support for our team. I really wish those who do nothing on these threads but attack the players and coaches would give it a rest for a while. It's likely with Jordan out we won't finish the season on a high note, but it's imperative that the team knows it is supported by the fans, and even by those who are the harshest critics.

SC likes low scoring games as well, in the 70’s is a good offensive night for them. They hold most everyone below 60 at home, I think they do those averages this game: 73-58 SC if it doesn’t get away too fast.

I am filing an emergency petition with the NCAA requesting that Candace and Diamond be allowed to use their last years of eligibility immediately. I am also requesting that due to the extenuating circumstances Caitlin Clarke is added to the LV roster.

To me, this all seems fair and reasonable.

I will keep everyone posted

As we all know all too well, “fair and reasonable” are anathema to the NCAA.

Reactions: I4Vols
Kellie already set the record for margin of defeat against an unranked team (well done). This one could easily set the record for margin of defeat in an SEC game, but to Dawn's credit I expect her to call of the dogs early to try to keep this one from getting too embarrassing...
If you can't provide anything productive or constructive then you would be much happier elsewhere and so would we. I mean it's like you just keep beating on that dead horse over and over. Troll elsewhere your starting to piss me off, not been a good week already and then you just keep jabbering about the same old thing. Get over it and move on.

If you can't provide anything productive or constructive then you would be much happier elsewhere and so would we. I mean it's like you just keep beating on that dead horse over and over. Troll elsewhere your starting to piss me off, not been a good week already and then you just keep jabbering about the same old thing. Get over it and move on.
he will always beat that dead horse, it’s his thing. idek why he puts himself through the misery of even watching the lady vols play.

he will always beat that dead horse, it’s his thing. idek why he puts himself through the misery of even watching the lady vols play.

His misery is when we win. He's active now because they have been losing, and with Jordy out, he's ecstatic. When we're down, he loves to pour salt into the wound by the pound.

I am convinced that Puckett can be a big scorer for the LVs if they just cast her in that role ---- get her the ball and tell her to shoot it

I'd like to see her start at the three, so she can play inside or out. She can score from both places. She's a little slow to play on the perimeter, but maybe her skills will carry her.

Reactions: ATLVOLFAN01
I'd love to see Burrell taking 10-12 foot jumpers instead of always trying to force her way in for a layup -- stop and pop, goodness knows the LVs have been burnt by that little maneuver many, many times this year

She may not feel real comfortable about the impact of suddenly stopping on that knee.

VN Store

Back