SOUTH CAROLINA

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes
Stats

1639191556012-png.419486

Go Lady Vols.

Last edited:
S.C 6-7 K.Cardoso injured her left foot in international play last week was in a boot on the SC bench last night. Not sure if she will be able to go Sunday.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
S.C 6-7 K.Cardoso injured her left foot in international play last week was in a boot on the SC bench last night. Not sure if she will be able to go Sunday.
Even if she can't go, they still have Amihere and Feagin to back up Boston. They are lucky that they can lose a key player (not named Boston) and still not miss a beat

I would suggest we try to win this game at the 3 point line. I don't think we'll get much other than turnovers in the paint.

Reactions: Raebo
Kellie already set the record for margin of defeat against an unranked team (well done). This one could easily set the record for margin of defeat in an SEC game, but to Dawn's credit I expect her to call of the dogs early to try to keep this one from getting too embarrassing...

Kellie already set the record for margin of defeat against an unranked team (well done). This one could easily set the record for margin of defeat in an SEC game, but to Dawn's credit I expect her to call of the dogs early to try to keep this one from getting too embarrassing...

What record for margin of defeat? Source?

Barring a miracle, the Lady Vols lose this one and it might not be pretty. There is just too much talent and bench strength to overcome. I worry that Boston might have a triple double by the third quarter. Key is a good shot blocker but lacks the footwork and strength to control Boston one on one at either end of the court. We have nothing on our roster capable of matching Cordoso off or on the bench. So it is a better than even chance we lose the battle in the paint big time. Guard play is also of serious concern because our guard play can not match the guard play of USC, at least the last 4 or 5 games do not prove so. Can we win, yes we can, but it will take a Herculean effort.

Reactions: Volfan1000
What's embarrassing is the number of non-fans coming here to heckle, insult, and mock the players and staff and to gleefully kick a struggling team. A good percentage of them are still nursing grudges against the team for non-basketball reasons, while others are still sulking because their coaching choices didn't make get picked. These are some sorry individuals. They make GA look like a good guy in comparison.

Sports really brings out the worst in some people and gives them an excuse to grind their personal axes.

We haven’t had any time to make the myriad adjustments needed in our team play since the loss of Horston. The deck is stacked against us- their loaded team and playing at home.

Effort and will to win still win games. There are a lot of upsets in every sport every year when the underdog wins. Our team needs a leader or two, a spark. Only they know if they’re coming to play to win this game.

However they choose to play, they’re my team, and I’ll be watching, and willing them to win.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

Last edited:
We haven’t had any time to make the myriad adjustments needed in our team play since the loss of Horston. The deck is stacked against us- their loaded team and playing at home.

Effort and will to win still wins games. There are a lot of upsets in every sport every year when the underdog wins. Our team needs a leader or two, a spark. Only they know if they’re coming to play to win this game.

However they choose to play, they’re my team, and I’ll be watching, and willing them to win.

GO LADY VOLS!!!
Who starts , Rae or Puckett??

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back