Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last photo makes it so easy to imagine the sea that was once there

What's cool about that picture is I was just driving out to Grand View there in Canyonlands and pulled over to walk a couple hundred feet or so through the head high trees and scrub that are there to the rim on the canyon because I had a hunch it would be a spectacular view because I kept getting glimpses through small clearings in the foliage, and when I got out there I just got lucky and found this beautiful old weathered tree trunk right close to the edge, and it turned out to be one of my favorite pics I have ever taken. The original is color and I just changed it to B&W to see what it would look like and loved it. I am going to have it put on wrapped canvas.

Jumping in here. If you like glacier, I highly recommend Banff in Canada. I used to live in Colorado and then in Montana, and a couple years ago, I drove to glacier and then up to Banff. Banff is absolutely amazing and IMO better than Tetons and Glacier.

Definitely been wanting to get to Banff and Yosemite.

Heading out to Cedar Breaks this summer for a half marathon and hope to do Zion on the way out

Definitely been wanting to get to Banff and Yosemite.

Heading out to Cedar Breaks this summer for a half marathon and hope to do Zion on the way out
Check for reservation status...you can't just show up at Zion and get in anymore. You have to get an entry reservation. We had to get one for Yosemite.

Edit: To be more precise...You have to get an entry reservation during busy season...not all the time. I hate that crap

Last edited:
Huge break for Tuesday night. Cats wont have their 5* Freshman stud PG

My question is how to stop their rebounding machine. Aidoo bhh mashack look nice, but rail thin freshman. Uros and Fulky are going to have to bring the mean against them and not give that guy an inch.

My question is how to stop their rebounding machine. Aidoo bhh mashack look nice, but rail thin freshman. Uros and Fulky are going to have to bring the mean against them and not give that guy an inch.
Fulky needs to Fulk right at Tshiebwe and get his 30 foot wingspan ass in foul trouble and off the court

That 6th photo down is nuts. Is there a name for that structure? I need to google it. Just wild.
I don't remember exactly which view point that was from, but it is just part of the Bryce Canyon structure. Bryce is not really a "Canyon", it is more accurately a heavily eroded mountainside. Just look at in 3D on Google Earth and you will understand.

I think that picture is from Inspiration Point looking north...but I'm not 100% sure.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I wish we could get one of those type of guys, and a consistently explosive scorer. This is the best group Calamari has had for a while. I despise that guy.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back