Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up on the National Park talk.

Went to Glacier last year and was blown away!!
Beautiful drives, wild life and terrific hiking.

Went to Yellowstone and Teton the year before. Yellowstone had the better pull offs, Teton had the better hikes.
They were incredible but very much paled in comparison to Glacier. I really want to go back there soon.
Yellowstone has insane amounts of trails. Agreed that GT is a helluva hike. Yellowstone is so massive. Its impossible to convey how large it is. About 2 hours E - W Drive and 2.5 South to N. Think about all the trails in between.

let me add that its one of my favorite places in this Country.

I lived and worked there. But could see his point of it not having as much to do. He also mentioned he had three small kids. it is super spread out and trails very much primitive.

I loved it for those reasons. We used to drive to Jackson or Cody for R&R.
The thing is...I love just driving around in Yellowstone...the scenery is some of the best and most varied in the world.

The thing is...I love just driving around in Yellowstone...the scenery is some of the best and most varied in the world.
I loved the culture

It was pretty blue collar. Made some of best friends Ill ever know there. Its why I preferred Bozeman to Jackson.

People are just so much more down to Earth.

Are you taking them to the Grand Canyon? If you drive from Zion to AZ, I would recommend a detour to one of those cliff dwellings.
Those are mostly in northern NM and south eastern Utah and SW Colorado...We went to Mesa Verde last year...it was spectacular.
20200730_135916.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to catch up on the National Park talk.

Went to Glacier last year and was blown away!!
Beautiful drives, wild life and terrific hiking.

Went to Yellowstone and Teton the year before. Yellowstone had the better pull offs, Teton had the better hikes.
They were incredible but very much paled in comparison to Glacier. I really want to go back there soon.
I can't wait to go to Glacier...but it will have to do something to be more spectacular than Yosemite and the other Sierra Nevada parks....Yosemite blew my mind.

Your probably right but, southern Utah is > than yellowstone 7 days a week. That is a hill i will die on
I've been to both recently, and the difference is a hair between them. The Greater Yellowstone is still my favorite place on earth. You need a guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back