Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew has an MRI next Friday. His blood count has been a little low, but they believe they can adjust some medication first before worrying about anything. He’s finally put on a few pounds and seems to feel fine. He has gone back to a full schedule of school work so that has to be good. I count all of that as a win. Thx for asking, Gig.
Continued prayers

Pretty much the worst possible update to the situation. Thanks for the prayers guys. It’s a rough time for my whole family.
Unfortunately by the time you show any symptoms from cancer it’s most likely stage 4. My mother in law was diagnosed stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to the lungs in May. She started treatment, and took 3-6 apricot seeds a day. As well as doing a rife frequency machine. The last two things may sound like pseudoscience (I wasn’t a believer in them at first either). But the tumors filling her lungs were gone after 3 months and she is in total remission still 6 months later.
087E4D84-4E4D-4255-B879-BE53084B80FF.jpeg

Maybe one of the coolest videos I've ever seen.

It's hard to even fathom how a human being can do this. Unreal.

Kid has likely been on skis before he was out of diapers. Knees of forged iron not to mention huge cojones. Even tho he and his crew mapped out and made those runs numerous times, it's still incredible both physically and mentally. When he stood and looked down on the other skiers, I wondered if he could ever enjoy that level of skiing again? The hunt for new challenges has to be difficult....although it is a big ol' world out there. Great watch. Thanks for sharing it.

Unfortunately by the time you show any symptoms from cancer it’s most likely stage 4. My mother in law was diagnosed stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to the lungs in May. She started treatment, and took 3-6 apricot seeds a day. As well as doing a rife frequency machine. The last two things may sound like pseudoscience (I wasn’t a believer in them at first either). But the tumors filling her lungs were gone after 3 months and she is in total remission still 6 months later.
View attachment 433542
I would like to look into the machine being mentioned. Could you share? If not in the forum, PM? Much appreciated.

Someone talk me out of planning an RV trip with 4 kids out west.

5 years ago, took my kids and parents out west. Landed in Denver, rented the largest SUV known to man, filled up every cubic inch of it and set off on a 9 day trek. 4,500 miles later we were exhausted, but had memories that both the kids and parents still talk about. Rocky Mtn National Park, Jackson Hole & Yellowstone, Salt Lake City, Zion, Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Four Corners, Durango and the Million $ Highway, Telluride, Black Gunnison and the drive back into Denver. We all loved it from 6 to 73.

Headed back to JH & Yellowstone by way of the Black Hills and hopefully Glacier National late this spring.

You gotta do it.

Have any of you guys got a vasectomy and experienced bad pain on the left side? I had one done yesterday and the right side feels fine but I have constant pain in the left. I’ve been icing 20-30 mins on to 10-15 off and taking my medicine.

9, 8, 6, 3
It is bucket list. We've talked about it. It took one suggestion from my wife to nix driving through Dairyland. 'Why dont we fly, then drive?'

7,5, and 2. Right now, too young. But. my tentative plan is to fly into Denver and either hit Arches, then go North. Prob Fly out either Kalispell or Jackson.

Ive wanted to see Yosemite and Crater my entire life but those are two separate trips, when oldet.

Have any of you guys got a vasectomy and experienced bad pain on the left side? I had one done yesterday and the right side feels fine but I have constant pain in the left. I’ve been icing 20-30 mins on to 10-15 off and taking my medicine.
Yes mine is reversed. My general doctor said probably damaged some nerves around the epididymis. My urologist kept brushing it off like it was all in my head. 4 years later I still have pain in my right testicular area on occasion. It sucks

My step brother had pain after his that was cleared up after a lengthy dose of antibiotics.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back