Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the greatest Olympic Athlete
Yay and nay.

Most dominant in his sport? Mmkay.

But when I think of "athlete" I think of someone athletically versatile. Think that's why whoever brought up the decathlon was on the right direction. Or even Bo. Jmo

Can't believe I had forgotten the goals posts used to be in the front of the end zone. . . reminds me of a figure 8 crash derby race, bumper pool, the running man, and gladiator games mixed together.
I've got to get this done. I almost did it 20+ years ago, but they said to wait until I was a bit older. It was back when they first started doing it.

It has to be a weird feeling to wake up and have perfect sight without messing with contacts or putting glasses on. . . my old lady says I look better with glasses. . . I guess I could use some prop frames, like the movies. . . no lenses, 😆
Do it!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I've got to get this done. I almost did it 20+ years ago, but they said to wait until I was a bit older. It was back when they first started doing it.

It has to be a weird feeling to wake up and have perfect sight without messing with contacts or putting glasses on. . . my old lady says I look better with glasses. . . I guess I could use some prop frames, like the movies. . . no lenses, 😆
I still reach up to adjust my non existent glasses. Old habits are hard to break. Go get it if it’s not cost prohibitive for you. It’s a game changer .

He's the worst kind of racist. Hides it by being super not-racist. Probably donates money to charities that disproportionately help non-whites too. Terrible.

My charity is for burn injury survivors. As one kid told me we are all the same color once we have been burned. 😐
We finally get to have Summer camp for yhese kids again. It will be my 25th year as the camp doc. 😊

Aggies land 5 star Defensive lineman Shemar Stewart and are about to land high 4 star safety Jacoby Matthews from Louisiana so far they have 4 of the top 11 players nationally and 10 of the top 45. Goodness gracious
This is f'n ridiculous.. something has to be done or college football is doomed.

I’m just thinking out loud. But they used the Rooney Rule to interview a coach who arguably overachieved the last two years as a head coach. Only to apparently hire someone 3 days before his interview. That’s what I think people are missing. If this was an assistant for another team who had never been a head coach, I think the narrative is different. But the narrative was that Flores was actually a decent coach, and people were shocked when he got fired. I think the details matter.
Forcing people to hire or interview someone based on their race is wrong...period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back