Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering Columbia Space disaster: Columbia Disaster: What Happened, What NASA Learned

I always thought it was strange that all three NASA space disasters happened during the same week of the year.
That's a day I'll never forget. I actually saw the shuttle break apart and light up the sky with debris. We were on the driving range warming up for our tee time and it happened right in front of us. None of us knew what it was until after the round. It was unbelievable

Saban saying they never paid players. And Jimbo saying NIL money was not the reason for the success of their class. Those things piss me off. It is what it is. Accept your success for what it is. It is fine. But do not patronize people by telling bold-faced lies! Just avoid the question and move on. It's pathetic!

Lmao Jared Stillman
74Te.gif

I don’t doubt this all that much. Coming to the Titans would make sense. Now, that being said, the fact that Jared Stillman is saying this gives less credibility. Dude is a shock jock wannabe.

Dude is the single worst Sports-Talk host anywhere in the country. Period. There isn't anyone even close.

Saban saying they never paid players. And Jimbo saying NIL money was not the reason for the success of their class. Those things piss me off. It is what it is. Accept your success for what it is. It is fine. But do not patronize people by telling bold-faced lies! Just avoid the question and move on. It's pathetic!

Does anyone have any proof that refutes their statements?

Same height, weight, and speed as my nephew….. he is not a good qb either.

Your nephew isn't a starting QB in the NFL with a NFC championship ring and SB appearance either.

Not to mention 64.1% and over 21k passing yards with a 2:1 TD to INT ratio. Again Goff is only "mediocre" when compared to the elite NFL QBs that are already in the top 1% of football players.

Been crazy busy with work and life, so I've only been able to check in here very intermittently over the past couple months. So, maybe this is all good-natured ribbing and @Jackcrevol knows y'all are messing around. But I continue to find it simulataneously hilarious and infuriating that the man makes some of his social and political views known, and all the usual suspects (who have their own social/political/religious views) resort to name calling in response to half his posts. Why can't y'all just leave it alone? I don't see him calling y'all names (again, maybe I've missed it while speed scrolling to catch up...and, again, if this is all an inside joke that he's in on and comfortable with, please disregard).
If you’ve been reading this board for awhile it isn’t personal… Lol.

Your nephew isn't a starting QB in the NFL with a NFC championship ring and SB appearance either.

Not to mention 64.1% and over 21k passing yards with a 2:1 TD to INT ratio. Again Goff is only "mediocre" when compared to the elite NFL QBs that are already in the top 1% of football players.
Goff absolutely sucks…. He would really suck in an era where the rules favored the defense and he had to throw the ball down the field in tight windows.

Been crazy busy with work and life, so I've only been able to check in here very intermittently over the past couple months. So, maybe this is all good-natured ribbing and @Jackcrevol knows y'all are messing around. But I continue to find it simulataneously hilarious and infuriating that the man makes some of his social and political views known, and all the usual suspects (who have their own social/political/religious views) resort to name calling in response to half his posts. Why can't y'all just leave it alone? I don't see him calling y'all names (again, maybe I've missed it while speed scrolling to catch up...and, again, if this is all an inside joke that he's in on and comfortable with, please disregard).
Don’t take up for the communist @Jackcrevol

Goff absolutely sucks…. He would really suck in an era where the rules favored the defense and he had to throw the ball down the field in tight windows.

I mean if averaging over 3500 yards a season with 21 TDs and completing over 64% is sucking then wth would you call the numbers of Archie Manning, Joe Namath, or Terry Bradshaw?

You can "what if" it all ya want, he is playing in today's era and is starting so he's already better than 99% of the country at doing what he does, including your nephew.

He's talented and his football IQ is off the charts. This dude has heart and hates to lose. He makes players around him better.
Agreed, but also man...his legs and ability to extend plays is just amazing. He doesn't go down easily and is quicker than people expect him to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back