Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just ignore the best time in baseball in recent memory. Everyone stopped watching when they took it away. Game is boring as hell.

It's not the reason "Everyone" quit watching. The game isn't boring. It's actually the best time probably in 30+ years to watch. The pitching and young talent is everywhere. Also, there were more homers hit in 2019 than at any point in the steriod era...pretty sure this past year had more or right on par.

Ugh. Nashville SC dude! But yes, I do want to attend a United vs SC game next year. My bucket list is to go to England and catch Tottenham (my team) vs Arsenal and Man U vs Man City game live!
Tottenham.

glad there’s fellow EPL fans on here but you’d rather catch the Manchester derby than say maybe the north west derby…?!?! You rather new to the EPL? Granted the Manchester derby is big but it’s not Liverpool v ManU(re). And City is the best team with zero history that was ever bought.
I’m in charlotte and grabbed season tickets to Charlotte FC. Y’all wanna grab a match here let me know. Up the Reds!

Atlanta United til I die. Same for the Vols, Falcons, Braves, and Hawks. And I am with you. I’m a Man U fan so I hope to catch a game in the next few years. I would love to be at a game where they wax Chelsea.
Ahh yes, Chelski. You being a united fan I can understand why you’d rather play the blues than the Reds… 😬

personally i like it. my buddy sees several premier league matches a year, corrected me. i say if you like it, wgas.

do wish epl would have a streaming platform stateside among with rugby
That’s awesome. Rugby is a crazy sport. My cousin plays for the Atlanta team. They are insane.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
It's not the reason "Everyone" quit watching. The game isn't boring. It's actually the best time probably in 30+ years to watch. The pitching and young talent is everywhere. Also, there were more homers hit in 2019 than at any point in the steriod era...pretty sure this past year had more or right on par.
I’m a huge baseball…. That is mine and my son’s first love but baseball is no where near as good as in 1998…..The homerun chase happened while fun baseball was being played around it….. now it is all about launch angles…. Extreme shifts…. Power pitchers…. They want a homerun, walk, strikeout….. 2 stats to illustrate what I am talking about…. In 1998…. The average batting average was 20 points plus higher than today….There were also over 1,000 more SBs….. everyone plays the same style and it’s not very fun to watch, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back