Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Nashville SC dude! But yes, I do want to attend a United vs SC game next year. My bucket list is to go to England and catch Tottenham (my team) vs Arsenal and Man U vs Man City game live!
Atlanta United til I die. Same for the Vols, Falcons, Braves, and Hawks. And I am with you. I’m a Man U fan so I hope to catch a game in the next few years. I would love to be at a game where they wax Chelsea.

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
Let’s go!! When do we leave for London??

You can enjoy the North London Derby and I’ll visit east London and catch a West Ham (my team) game.

Guess I’m gonna join this trip to London too and I will head to west London and catch a Chelsea game.

Another bucket list item would be to get to Spain and catch an El Classico at Camp Nou.

Atlanta United til I die. Same for the Vols, Falcons, Braves, and Hawks. And I am with you. I’m a Man U fan so I hope to catch a game in the next few years. I would love to be at a game where they wax Chelsea.
The days of Man U waxing any EPL team are pretty rare right now. But a game at Old Trafford would be amazing.

Majority of baseball was on roids in the era of mcgwire/bonds/Sosa/Clemens. They were feeding that stuff in minor leagues too. So when it part of the system it’s ridiculous to punish only a few that got caught to make an example and not even all that got caught either. Bonds and Clemens were stars before roids got rampant. The guy at the end of the bench was doing roids in that era just to keep up.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Majority of baseball was on roids in the era of mcgwire/bonds/Sosa/Clemens. They were feeding that stuff in minor leagues too. So when it part of the system it’s ridiculous to punish only a few that got caught to make an example and not even all that got caught either. Bonds and Clemens were stars before roids got rampant. The guy at the end of the bench was doing roids in that era just to keep up.
I absolutely loved that duel between McGwire and Sosa. One of my favorite summers ever. The juice has tainted it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back