Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
From AP regarding NIL money:

Crazy the money being spent

Current crop of kids best enjoy it because it won't last long. That kind of money leads to far too many problems for everyone and will corrupt every aspect of college football and basketball, including the universities themselves.

I mean outside the US of A it's the largest sport in the world, so you're definitely in the minority on that.

Yeah long delays suck, but I think stopping the clock just drags out things more. At least with adding time you know it amps up the intensity a bit.
I don't freaking care about "the rest of the world" and what they love. I love Football, Baseball and Basketball because they are uniquely American sports.

I don't fallout with you guys that givacrap about it, and never bitch about posts on the subject...but I don't like people acting like we are stupid and ignorant because we hate that stupid crap.

Come on, Bass. You know our NIL game is weak because nobody is announcing what they are actually earning. And, look at our recruiting class. Pitiful. Top 10 in the nation is the best we can do coming off a Pruitt coaching tenure? No other obvious answer except that our NIL program is weak.

We say this way too often.

Doing great, just need to show them we are good - 7 wins, 8 wins and we will sign them all

And then we don't.

This ain’t your pruitt run staff and team.
So get that “reality “ outta here.😳

We’re going win 8, then 9, then 10 and so on until 15-0. Then we will take whom ever we want!

🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back