Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The potential is huge.
The question will be - is our fanbase as generous with their wallets, as they are with their Twitter opinions 😅
Anyone who doesn't can no longer complain about recruiting. This is the game now. How good of a recruiter a coach is will matter, but ultimately, it won't matter as much. NIL's is what will matter.

Not trying to be cold, but can we make a T's and P's thread so I can read about football recruiting? I am not trying to sift through three pages of sads to see what linebacker went to Georgia instead of coming here.
Just do what some of us do. I've got 22, well now 23 people on ignore.

This is the way guys. You want to help recruiting? Donate to Spyre.

Our fanbase is huge. Just imagine the numbers we could put in there. If 100 people donate to the 1,951/month club, that's 2.3 million a year. If 500 people do the 1,951/year, that's almost a million right there.

Shoot, if 10,000 people donate 100 bucks, that's a million. And none of this is factoring in what our big donors give. This is on top of that.

We've got a fanbase large enough to really make a difference, and for the first time ever we can help with recruiting. I'm a donor.

They allowing one time lump sums yet? I can't be signing up for no subscription based donation plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back