Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.png

Falcons got him for 3 million. He will get around 6 million as a free agent. Good for him.
6 mil will be a bargain for a team if they can get the same sort of quality he had this year with around 200 or so touches. He's the perfect 2nd RB, 3rd WR kind of guy. I think the Falcons could have done a better job using him after week 8 or so instead of lining him up and trying to run him between the tackles.

This is the way guys. You want to help recruiting? Donate to Spyre.

Our fanbase is huge. Just imagine the numbers we could put in there. If 100 people donate to the 1,951/month club, that's 2.3 million a year. If 500 people do the 1,951/year, that's almost a million right there.

Shoot, if 10,000 people donate 100 bucks, that's a million. And none of this is factoring in what our big donors give. This is on top of that.

We've got a fanbase large enough to really make a difference, and for the first time ever we can help with recruiting. I'm a donor.

Just a random thought but I don’t think we were out of position a lot on defense. Pruitts defense had a lot more blown coverage scenarios, therefore I don’t think Banks was the problem this year. I think individual DB play and lack of pass rush was the real killer. We MUST upgrade at those positions.

This is the way guys. You want to help recruiting? Donate to Spyre.

Our fanbase is huge. Just imagine the numbers we could put in there. If 100 people donate to the 1,951/month club, that's 2.3 million a year. If 500 people do the 1,951/year, that's almost a million right there.

Shoot, if 10,000 people donate 100 bucks, that's a million. And none of this is factoring in what our big donors give. This is on top of that.

We've got a fanbase large enough to really make a difference, and for the first time ever we can help with recruiting. I'm a donor.

The potential is huge.
The question will be - is our fanbase as generous with their wallets, as they are with their Twitter opinions 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back