Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would really suck if Florida started getting the Bama Georgia type of talent good lord lol. Hopefully we can pry our way upwards into Top 10 consistently recruiting

Reactions: BigSteve09
Seivers is the most underappreciated Vol of all time.....IMO
True Dat....
He was a two-time All-American and still ranks in the top 10 in program history in catches and yards despite playing in an era when throwing the ball was a much smaller part of the game.
No Tennessee receiver has earned multiple All-America honors since Sievers.

No offense but when people use no offense, they are pretty much trying to offend the person they are speaking to. It is like putting LOL on the end of something to pretend like you are joking.
Not really. I would maybe agree if I were saying something super offensive, but I understand that sometimes calling out someone about their understanding of liquor is a touchy subject. So by me saying that I mean no offense, I’m trying to get them to understand that I’m not meaning it as an insult.

Trevor Etienne picked Florida today. Napier has also secured a visit from current A&M commitment Harold Perkins, the #1 LB recruit. Their class isn't very good atm, but Napier making some waves. Also, he seems to be raiding the OL from his former team.

Every coach that’s been at UF has been able to recruit. Did you think Napier would be any different?

Flipping the channels a few hours ago and noticed the label High School Football. Turned to it and realized it was the Army All American game. It was so odd seeing the game coming on and there was zero UT fanfare. I just changed the channel. Now I know what it feels like to have been Vandy and UK all those years.

Do you really think we stand a chance against UF???
With Napier, oh yes. I think we'll have a fair chance like we did against Butterteeth.

Far more than the Mullen days. I'd like to just forget those 4 games. Gross, every one of them.

Now we'll have a noticeable offensive scheme advantage, which should make it a pretty fair match, though UF still has a strong talent advantage. That's ok.

With Napier, oh yes. I think we'll have a fair chance like we did against Butterteeth.

Far more than the Mullen days. I'd like to just forget those 4 games. Gross, every one of them.

Now we'll have a noticeable offensive scheme advantage, which should make it a pretty fair match, though UF still has a strong talent advantage. That's ok.

I hope you are right.

Flipping the channels a few hours ago and noticed the label High School Football. Turned to it and realized it was the Army All American game.
I call bs. It's the only weak sauce you could lay hold of as your response to Neyor committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back