Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masks may provided minimal protection at best. The CDC and the Fauch out there making people believe they are some prevent all and that by simply wearing one you are safe is dangerous. There are too many conflicting reports and studies to make me believe that the masks are anything other than a political tool with the ordinary folks as the pawns.
I said 10% decrease for paper

Its good if you would like something brewed in a car radiator aged in an old shoe for a few days then brown food color added to make it look normal lol.
Sounds like you'll get the rusty notes as well as the leathery after taste of a fine bourbon. Maybe a twitch caramel from the brown food dye. May have to give her a shot.

Trevor Etienne picked Florida today. Napier has also secured a visit from current A&M commitment Harold Perkins, the #1 LB recruit. Their class isn't very good atm, but Napier making some waves. Also, he seems to be raiding the OL from his former team.

Trevor Etienne picked Florida today. Napier has also secured a visit from current A&M commitment Harold Perkins, the #1 LB recruit. Their class isn't very good atm, but Napier making some waves. Also, he seems to be raiding the OL from his former team.

Knew they’d pull it together at some point. Just hope we can get them next year before he builds them up. I don’t think he’s as good an offensive coach as Mullen but Mullen can’t build a team, believe that’s why they hired him, he looks like he knows how to build.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Knew they’d pull it together at some point. Just hope we can get them next year before he builds them up. I don’t think he’s as good an offensive coach as Mullen but Mullen can’t build a team, believe that’s why they hired him, he looks like he knows how to build.
IIRC, Napier is known as a recruiter.

Sounds like you'll get the rusty notes as well as the leathery after taste of a fine bourbon. Maybe a twitch caramel from the brown food dye. May have to give her a shot.
Lol you can still buy it at most liquor stores its usually right beside the mad dog , schaefer beer,and mop bucket. I can still remember drinking that stuff when I was young cause couldnt afford anything else it will def. get you waisted quick but oh lawd at the next day hang over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back