Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wearing masks outdoors is pointless.
*when combined with distancing and hand washing, has shown to be an effective means of reducing tranmission. (this is sound Science, and, not a novel approach.)
*mask wearing HELPS reduce the chances of me giving you or others what I have. So it has nothing to do with you catching it.
*read an evidence based graphic once. if I recall, paper masks are in the 10-20% reduction category. cloth and other non surgical masks were in 40% range. N95 are 60-80% reduction in spread category.

Not wearing is a choice, again. Its never been about stopping you getting it. The best method we have against personal fighting of Covid personally, is the vaccine or getting it. And developing antibodies.

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118
Reported for linking a penis website

Yesterday was the hardest day of my life, I had to bury my 36 year old youngest brother, who committed suicide. No matter how much we tried to tell and show him that his life matters, he refused to see it. We stopped him 3 times in 2021. On January 2nd he took his life. Leaving behind 2 young boys, a mom and 2 brothers searching for answers.

I want you all to know that your life does matter and others lives will be shattered if you follow through. We are beyond broken. If you are struggling talk to someone and try to get help. If you need to talk to someone my name is Barry and you can get in touch with me (615) 519-9283. I will find you help. I don’t want another family to go through this same situation. You aren’t alone.

Prayers for my family would be appreciated.
That is awful..I don't have any words that suffice for something like this, but I pray you find peace for you and your family.

I will not pretend that masks are doing anything. It is dangerous to those that are at risk from covid to make them falsely believe that a cloth or paper mask is going to protect them. If they believe that they are more likely to engage in behaviors and activities that will place them in more danger of actually catching covid.

As far as the perfectly healthy wanting to mask up to make others feel better about walking around a store... yeah, not playing that game. I am not here to make others feel good about their decisions. I am to speak truth and to walk it out. Paper and cloth masks do not work, so I will not compromise my integrity by pretending that they do.
Bingo

Yesterday was the hardest day of my life, I had to bury my 36 year old youngest brother, who committed suicide. No matter how much we tried to tell and show him that his life matters, he refused to see it. We stopped him 3 times in 2021. On January 2nd he took his life. Leaving behind 2 young boys, a mom and 2 brothers searching for answers.

I want you all to know that your life does matter and others lives will be shattered if you follow through. We are beyond broken. If you are struggling talk to someone and try to get help. If you need to talk to someone my name is Barry and you can get in touch with me (615) 519-9283. I will find you help. I don’t want another family to go through this same situation. You aren’t alone.

So very sorry for your loss. Having been involved in faith based suicide intervention and counseling that has worked and not worked, I get where you are. However, nobody can possibly grasp what you and your family are going through currently. Each set of circumstances is unique to those affected.

Will be praying for all concerned.

*when combined with distancing and hand washing, has shown to be an effective means of reducing tranmission. (this is sound Science, and, not a novel approach.)
*mask wearing HELPS reduce the chances of me giving you or others what I have. So it has nothing to do with you catching it.
*read an evidence based graphic once. if I recall, paper masks are in the 10-20% reduction category. cloth and other non surgical masks were in 40% range. N95 are 60-80% reduction in spread category.

Not wearing is a choice, again. Its never been about stopping you getting it. The best method we have against personal fighting of Covid personally, is the vaccine or getting it. And developing antibodies.

They are completely useless...and that comes from my experience, not a bunch of made up numbers.

God, that’s brutal. So sorry.

Masks may provided minimal protection at best. The CDC and the Fauch out there making people believe they are some prevent all and that by simply wearing one you are safe is dangerous. There are too many conflicting reports and studies to make me believe that the masks are anything other than a political tool with the ordinary folks as the pawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back