Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer portal and NIL have just become a vehicle for coaches/teams to poach players from other teams. That is all it is -
You come out here a minutes after we get a win and that's what you've got?
So we going to get any help on defense from the portal?
They didn't forget. Just enjoy the moment.

Lol you can still buy it at most liquor stores its usually right beside the mad dog , schaefer beer,and mop bucket. I can still remember drinking that stuff when I was young cause couldnt afford anything else it will def. get you waisted quick but oh lawd at the next day hang over.
I looked it up. It's a Buffalo Trace product.

Reactions: bullet20
I am ecstatic

I was bored watching the Potato Bowl early this bowl season. Kent St is hanging with Wyoming, they aren't moving the ball. I'm wondering how Wyoming scored all season.

Then 5 finally got a catch. His first catch of the game, almost halfitme.

I'm thinking to myself, get this guy the ball more often, what the hell?? He's obviously faster than everyone else on the field and has that Moss-stride-glide.

I asked some Wyoming fans why he doesn't get the ball every play, and they are all pretty much in agreement that the staff underutilized Neyor.

The Wyoming QB and RB had some long runs, so they were looking to break them. 5 kept getting open, I remember, but they weren't really looking for him like that. The QB just wanted to pull and go Heisman.

At one point this season, the Wyoming offense didn't score for 10 straight quarters. With this dude on the roster??? I can see why he's leaving.

I will be very, very happy if he comes to Tennessee.

These three videos look the same, but they'll load at different times.

Speed:

Hangtime, locate, catch (something Velus didn't have a lot of):

More playmaker ability:

Reactions: nesbuddha66
I wouldn’t say just because we have extreme technological advances that were in the best times in human history. Many of these advances are dystopian as hell and only help in giving less control and privacy to the individual. Things are a lot worse than you make them out to be, perhaps somewhat better than I make them out to be.
Look worldwide. I think there lies your answer on if the world is better than the past. Lifespans, wealth, infant and childbirth deaths, literacy, extreme poverty, mass war and conflict...have all made great strides in recent decades and past century.

Look outside our first world concerns and I think the world has made great strides towards being a better place. Not that the bar was all too high to begin with for 2/3 of the world, but still.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Anybody been to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville?
Good food. Amazing vibes at Christmas. Sunset restaurant is great for the views.

Also advise taking Charlotte St to get there. The road just suddenly ends and you're suddenly on the golf course. Not sure if legal, but would be a nice shortcut fyi.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Masks may provided minimal protection at best. The CDC and the Fauch out there making people believe they are some prevent all and that by simply wearing one you are safe is dangerous. There are too many conflicting reports and studies to make me believe that the masks are anything other than a political tool with the ordinary folks as the pawns.
Exactly

Masks may provided minimal protection at best. The CDC and the Fauch out there making people believe they are some prevent all and that by simply wearing one you are safe is dangerous. There are too many conflicting reports and studies to make me believe that the masks are anything other than a political tool with the ordinary folks as the pawns.
This all day!!! You will never convince me that some clown using their “grandmas used panties as a mask” will prevent the spread of anything.

There is absolutely no consistency nation wide on what type of mask to use…the decision makes just want people to have a face covering….makes no sense!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yesterday was the hardest day of my life, I had to bury my 36 year old youngest brother, who committed suicide. No matter how much we tried to tell and show him that his life matters, he refused to see it. We stopped him 3 times in 2021. On January 2nd he took his life. Leaving behind 2 young boys, a mom and 2 brothers searching for answers.

I want you all to know that your life does matter and others lives will be shattered if you follow through. We are beyond broken. If you are struggling talk to someone and try to get help. If you need to talk to someone my name is Barry and you can get in touch with me (615) 519-9283. I will find you help. I don’t want another family to go through this same situation. You aren’t alone.

Prayers for my family would be appreciated.

Praying God wraps His loving arms around you and your family.

Trevor Etienne picked Florida today. Napier has also secured a visit from current A&M commitment Harold Perkins, the #1 LB recruit. Their class isn't very good atm, but Napier making some waves. Also, he seems to be raiding the OL from his former team.
Ya…. Napier is putting together a phenomenal staff. He isn’t a flashy offensive coach but more of a supreme recruiter and program builder like a Smart type

Reactions: BigSteve09
1 down…WR
4 to go…RT, LB, DE, CB
If we find those four high quality starters, we challenge UGA in the East.
Would also like a fullback type RB for short yardage situations. Yes, I’m greedy. Lol.

2 down. Mincey is the RT.

3 to go…LB, S, DE. We got the #1 JUCO CB in Des Williams, so I think S is the priority in the D-Backfield.

That said, it looks like the staff is swinging for another RB. So either 4 to go or we’re wrong about one of the above 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back