Dont be surprised if Hooker enters portal ?

Mose Phillip's Watch

With Caleb Willams testing the portal waters it wouldn't shock me to see just about every P5 starter & star players use this tactic from now on. Hooker would force UT to find him a deal for big money. It's crazy & wild but hey they earn it so more power to them. I don't pay it so why care?

With Caleb Willams testing the portal waters it wouldn't shock me to see just about every P5 starter & star players use this tactic from now on. Hooker would force UT to find him a deal for big money. It's crazy & wild but hey they earn it so more power to them. I don't pay it so why care?
When a kid is happy with his current situation that will not happen

Williams left Oklahoma because his coach left for USC. That is not a power move for money

It appears you spent your Christmas money on some fine bourbon.

See, Mose, post Christmas drinking where you down 12oz of equally mixed bourbon and vodka leads to psychol. That's senseless babbling in a nonexistent language. Try sleeping it off before posting again.

Hooker is in a different situation than Williams and appears to genuinely love it at UT. I wouldn’t worry about any super senior joining entering the portal especially Hooker.

I care because this NIL is destroying college football.

First, Hooker is a decent qb but he's not at the level that he could pull a stunt like that. Second, he appears to be a level headed, good kid. I don't think he'd risk his reputation and standing on the team and with the fans by pulling such a stunt. Finally, if he did, I'd expect UT to try and grab someone off the portal or simply roll with the room as it stands now and let him go. No way you play that game if you're UT. You set a precedent like that then every 3, 4, or 5 star kid will want to pull the same crap.

Money will and already has started to ruin college football. Stop calling it the transfer portal and start calling it free agency. Label it what it is.

Hooker will not leave but I do believe a new trend is starting to where the most money will win out on QB’s and it already has with new signees out of high school. It’s just a matter of time before transfers play the same game.

Money will and already has started to ruin college football. Stop calling it the transfer portal and start calling it free agency. Label it what it is.

Hooker will not leave but I do believe a new trend is starting to where the most money will win out on QB’s and it already has with new signees out of high school. It’s just a matter of time before transfers play the same game.
The next step is gonna be a move towards the Big12 model where the teams that spend and show results are gonna demand a bigger slice of the pie.

Don't worry Barstool is going to pay him plenty to stick around. Big T would not allow anything less.

VN Store

Back