Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully returning guys get better with another year in the system. Sucks Cade is likely not returning.

Hopefully the guys in this year’s class are good foundation dudes. Some great size & speed at various positions incoming.

Tillman & Hooker returning is huge, hopefully Hyatt makes strides and some of the other young WRs step up.

Correct me if im wrong but if the DB is looking for the ball then it wont be called PI right? 5 or 6 lf those PIs called for purdue our db was looking lfr the ballc its all bs

Nope. I think we will only win 7 again next year. There are some morans expecting 10 next year though
While we could have had a couple different outcomes in our favor, these kids exceeded expectations this year. I agree with you that 7 should now be the expectation next season. Anything above that is a job well done if the keep competing the way that they have all year. It may take 3 full recruiting cycles to get the horses needed on the OL and on defense as a whole to reach 10 wins. Glad to see someone else is still realistic.

Reactions: hooter vol
I'm not predicting 10 wins but we could have hit that mark this year. I think most people just dont want to put a ceiling on it.

Predictions are worthless either way imo.

My personal view is I have no ceiling. We have enough play makers that if we catch breaks we could make the SEC championship and who knows from there

My baseline expectation is 7 wins though. If we only get 6 or less, I will be disappointed. 7 and I’m content and I think that’s what we need to land a really good recruiting class

While we could have had a couple different outcomes in our favor, these kids exceeded expectations this year. I agree with you that 7 should now be the expectation next season. Anything above that is a job well done if the keep competing the way that they have all year. It may take 3 full recruiting cycles to get the horses needed on the OL and on defense as a whole to reach 10 wins. Glad to see someone else is still realistic.
Thats where ive been. No matter what happened this year, its a 5 year rebuild

It's 100% a disappointment if they don't win 8 regular season. Just a handful of plays from winning 9 this year. As long as we don't see any mass exodus the roster got better after ESD at important spots.

CJH said the whistle blew after the ball was extended across the goal line. That's probably about as far as he'll take it, and I doubt he'll let the players address it more directly than that.

End of the day won’t do any good, that was an ACC crew we may never have for a game again.

Commenting won’t change the result, so rather see the team & staff focus on next season.

Doesnt matter. We still wont have the horses

I disagree. We may not be at Bama/UGA level next year, but we were a few blown calls/flops from beating Ole Miss/Pitt/Purdue. I think just doing extra time in the weight room could make up the difference there.

We got most key players back, and we have yet to see what the portal will do for us. If we can gain half as much in the next year as we have in the past year, we will be fine.

I disagree. We may not be at Bama/UGA level next year, but we were a few blown calls/flops from beating Ole Miss/Pitt/Purdue. I think just doing extra time in the weight room could make up the difference there.

We got most key players back, and we have yet to see what the portal will do for us. If we can gain half as much in the next year as we have in the past year, we will be fine.
Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back