Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
n

Nothing wrong with that. Ever seen someone killed by a little finger? It’s kinda gruesome. 😳
Nothing wrong at all. Most daughters have their dads wrapped around their little fingers. Just the sign of a loving dad. It wasn't an insult.

Reactions: drvenner
Nothing wrong at all. Most daughters have their dads wrapped around their little fingers. Just the sign of a loving dad. It wasn't an insult.
I know. You are a good dude, no matter what they say. 😇724C2AEA-463F-43BF-A408-E7EF123B0232.jpeg
My wife found these. She had a lot of explaining to do regarding the little Weezer in the corner. She kept saying it was Bumble from Rudolph, as if…🤔

What was your oven temp and internal temp when you pulled it?

Did it on the Kamado Joe. Smoked it at 225 for about 2ish hours then turned the grill up to around 500 and seared it to get a crust. Pulled it at 135 internal and it was around 140 when I started carving. I’ll prob pull it at 130 next time for more of a medium rare.

Any word on portal LBs? Think this is the biggest off-season need for next year. Worst position group on the team imo

Also let it be known I do not care that they quit on their teams like Henry T, Velus, Hooker, etc lol

Hey yall I live here in the midstate, about an hour south of Nashville. My wife and I are thinking about heading up there Thursday and scalping some tickets for the bowl game. Any tips to make sure we don't get ripped off? I've never dealt with any digital tickets or scalped any in general.

Christmas is almost over. I guess now is the time to wish everyone Happy Kwanzaa!

ca7f7fb9e70b2ce00c20dd014ecb404d.jpg

Seriously. I still don't understand Kwanzaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back