Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to defend this guy, I’m sure he’s far worse. But for some reason I just had a flashback to my old dealer. We became pretty good friends, if you could call it that at that time considering we were really just using each other. Him for my money, me for his drugs. We’d go out to bars together and he’d give me free products, so I learned a lot about him. He was selling drugs to pay child support. Dude moved to South Carolina from Chicago to get away from the crime with nothing and just happened to get a girl pregnant the first week he moved here. The mom wouldn’t allow him to see her unless he paid child support, so he did what he had to do to make it happen. Obviously never told the mom or daughter what he was doing to get the money, though. I still talk to him all these sober years later. He’s out of the game and has a steady job at the USPS. We both been through hell together in those days. Glad he made it out with me.
Yeah...this dude was supposed to pay $50 a week, but it never happened and we never turned him in.

Don't ask my wife how many times I have watched it.
Sexual connotations probably turns some folks off :D

"whales humping or some kind of seismic anomaly"
I use the term Crazy Ivan at work when we’re doing a corporate or customer tour and one of them goes rogue and tries to go outside the prescribed parade route.

1st General Order...

I will guard everything within the limits of my post, and quit my post only when properly relieved.

You may now quit your post as World's Greatest Dad. I relieve you, good sir.
I sometimes forget how different sounding the general orders are for the Army and Marines.

Same order for Marines...

To take charge of this post and all Government property in view.

Same basic meaning...but different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back