Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that had too much egg nog....are they moving or not ?

Maybe not all are moving, but at least one is expanding. The very first one, on the right, front right corner definitely moves/extends to the right.

The others don't seem to be. Definitely a great illusion.

Reactions: VolzMan53
Nope….. I had that honor and have the story to prove it…. I have four kids…. Two step kids and two of my own…..you will never hear me use the word step as we just call them my kids in our family…. The two step kids have a deadbeat dad that is barely in their life at all….. The two step kids have never called me dad except for a few slip ups…. Anything dad related…. They always involve me over their real dad in everything in both of their lives but that word always bothers them… At Christmas time…. My son bought a worlds greatest dad license plate cover at the school store…. It was the ugliest thing I had ever seen but I still put it on the back of truck… I had a really bad accident and almost totaled my truck and the license plate cover was broken…. My step son had always acted pretty distant from me up to that point almost had an emotional break down bc he thought I was going to throw it away… I rigged it together and it’s still on my truck to this day.
Exact same story with my middle (step) daughter. The donor is a real pog...the dude just got out of jail monday (again)

Exact same story with my middle (step) daughter. The donor is a real pog...the dude just got out of jail monday (again)
Yep….. this one hasn’t been in jail but he is pretty bad…. I have several stories but my favorite one …… he bought a pastry my daughter was selling for school…. He gave my daughter 20 dollars but the pastry was actually 19 dollars…. He drove up to his/my sons baseball game demanding one dollar…. I didn’t have it bc I had just spent the last of cash and only had my cards…. He got pissed and started yelling embarrassing my/his son…. I thought we were going to be fighting but I kept my cool….. it still has me shaking my head that he acted that way over one freaking dollar.

Yep….. this one hasn’t been in jail but he is pretty bad…. I have several stories but my favorite one …… he bought a pastry my daughter was selling for school…. He gave my daughter 20 dollars but the pastry was actually 19 dollars…. He drove up to his/my sons baseball game demanding one dollar…. I didn’t have it bc I had just spent the last of cash and only had my cards…. He got pissed and started yelling embarrassing my/his son…. I thought we were going to be fighting but I kept my cool….. it still has me shaking my head that he acted that way over one freaking dollar.
Wow...I have a ton of similar stories...mostly just promising stuff and not showing up. When she was still little, I started taking time off and planning trips when he was supposed to be taking her to do stuff like Disney because I knew he wasn't going to show, by the time she was 9-10 years old she was over him...she loves him, but doesn't have much to do with him.

Not trying to defend this guy, I’m sure he’s far worse. But for some reason I just had a flashback to my old dealer. We became pretty good friends, if you could call it that at that time considering we were really just using each other. Him for my money, me for his drugs. We’d go out to bars together and he’d give me free products, so I learned a lot about him. He was selling drugs to pay child support. Dude moved to South Carolina from Chicago to get away from the crime with nothing and just happened to get a girl pregnant the first week he moved here. The mom wouldn’t allow him to see her unless he paid child support, so he did what he had to do to make it happen. Obviously never told the mom or daughter what he was doing to get the money, though. I still talk to him all these sober years later. He’s out of the game and has a steady job at the USPS. We both been through hell together in those days. Glad he made it out with me.

Wow...I have a ton of similar stories...mostly just promising stuff and not showing up. When she was still little, I started taking time off and planning trips when he was supposed to be taking her to do stuff like Disney because I knew he wasn't going to show, by the time she was 9-10 years old she was over him...she loves him, but doesn't have much to do with him.
Yep same here….. my step daughter is a very talented basketball player who now plays in college…. He would promise to be at her games when she was younger…. If he showed up…. It would be with 2 minutes or less to go in the game and bc he was going to take the kids to his moms house….. At my daughters signing day… she had me on stage with her and didn’t let him know it was even happening.

I got you beat. I haven't sold my kids yet. Takes discipline and love. #BestDadEver

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back