Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stabbed my meat and inserted sliced garlic. Then I rubbed oil and salt and pepper allllll over it. Now I am going to roast it in the oven until it is 130°. Its gonna be delicious meat.
View attachment 423323

If it weren’t Christmas,
Then I would say, Medically speaking it’s never a good idea to stab your meat or put garlic in it. If you have stabbed your meat, never rub it with salt and pepper. Never ever ever apply significant heat to it. Of your plan, the oil is an acceptable product. Take care of your body (parts) and your body will last a long, long time…😎

Since it’s Christmas, that’s awesome Glitch! Enjoy your Christmas! 😇

Last edited:
Merry Christmas VN! Disappointed last Saturday after taking my dad and 2 boys to Nashville for the basketball game. But for Christmas, we got our oldest son a ticket to the MCB. So, I will be coming back this week.

It’s amazing as a parent, how giving is much more fun than getting. Everyone be safe!

MERRY CHRISTMAS RF.

I believe the 20 year Rohan Davey momma curse is over and The Big Orange are back in a big way in 2022 and I can't wait. I don't get to hang out in here like I used to but I'm always around. Thanks for keeping the best forum on VN running strong. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

tenor.gif

GBO

If it weren’t Christmas,
Then I would say, Medically speaking it’s never a good idea to stab your meat or put garlic in it. If you have stabbed your meat, never rub it with salt and pepper. Never ever ever apply significant heat to it. Of your plan, the oil is an acceptable product. Take care of your body (parts) and your body will last a long, long time…😎

Since it’s Christmas, that’s awesome Glitch! Enjoy your Christmas! 😇

Too late @VolsDoc81TX . I'll let you taste my meat when is all done if you want.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
@NormalVol

giphy.gif
Merry Christmas to you too.

View attachment 423338
634.JennyMcCarthy.mh.122112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back