Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one teenager daughter. The challenges are um.......

interesting.

I do not believe that I could handle 3. Well, I could, but my psyche would be even more damaged than it already is.

Kudos, sir.

They are wonderful young ladies. They each have their moments but they are smart, funny, kind, and beautiful. They are truly a blessing in my life.

My daughter is 1 for 3, so far. The current "friend" seems like a decent enough kid. As decent as you can get when you are a 16 year old male, LOL. I think the first one was not heterosexual, but could be wrong. The second was a douche canoe. It did not last long because my daughter figured it out real quick. I have been in the same setting with him one time since they split and he would not look at me nor come near me. Must be doing something right.

25FD7E4A-90F2-45F6-8143-93611C38BE21.jpeg

Somewhere, Weezer isn’t judging 🤔

It’s times like these that I wish VN had its own portal system…pop in drink a beer, taste your meat and portal back home. 🤠

Well, you'll be glad to know that my meat was wonderful. So salty and juicy and perfectly cooked. Everyone that put my meat in their mouths was very pleased.

I need to clean my brain.

Nope….. I have that honor and have the story to prove it…. I have four kids…. Two step kids and two of my own…..you will never hear me use the word step as we just call them my kids in our family…. The two step kids have a deadbeat dad that is barely in their life at all….. The two step kids have never called me dad except for a few slip ups…. Anything dad related…. They always involve me over their real dad in everything in both of their lives but that word always bothers them… At Christmas time…. My son bought a worlds greatest dad license plate cover at the school store…. It was the ugliest thing I had ever seen but I still put it on the back of truck… I had a really bad accident and almost totaled my truck and the license plate cover was broken…. My step son had always acted pretty distant from me up to that point almost had an emotional break down bc he thought I was going to throw it away… I rigged it together and it’s still on my truck to this day.

I am willing to be Co-Greatest Dads with you after reading this.

My daughter is 1 for 3, so far. The current "friend" seems like a decent enough kid. As decent as you can get when you are a 16 year old male, LOL. I think the first one was not heterosexual, but could be wrong. The second was a douche canoe. It did not last long because my daughter figured it out real quick. I have been in the same setting with him one time since they split and he would not look at me nor come near me. Must be doing something right.

My oldest daughter's current boyfriend seems like a good kid. He is very quiet around me. She told me that is he doesn't want to make a bad impression on me. He was over at the house a couple days ago and I asked him what he had been doing since school got out. He said, "Studying." I thought that was a little strange but my daughter told me he wants to be a doctor and so I am ever so slightly impressed with his work ethic.

Nope….. I have that honor and have the story to prove it…. I have four kids…. Two step kids and two of my own…..you will never hear me use the word step as we just call them my kids in our family…. The two step kids have a deadbeat dad that is barely in their life at all….. The two step kids have never called me dad except for a few slip ups…. Anything dad related…. They always involve me over their real dad in everything in both of their lives but that word always bothers them… At Christmas time…. My son bought a worlds greatest dad license plate cover at the school store…. It was the ugliest thing I had ever seen but I still put it on the back of truck… I had a really bad accident and almost totaled my truck and the license plate cover was broken…. My step son had always acted pretty distant from me up to that point almost had an emotional break down bc he thought I was going to throw it away… I rigged it together and it’s still on my truck to this day.
I believe Brad Paisley sang a song about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back