Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes forget how different sounding the general orders are for the Army and Marines.

Same order for Marines...

To take charge of this post and all Government property in view.

Same basic meaning...but different.

I thought the Marine 1st General Order had something to do with crayons. The more you know! Merry Christmas Jarheads!

I have one teenager daughter. The challenges are um.......

interesting.

I do not believe that I could handle 3. Well, I could, but my psyche would be even more damaged than it already is.

Kudos, sir.
We have 6 daughters. 9-21. I know what you mean...

Last edited:
@drvenner, you’re doing it wrong. Focus all your rage, frustration and disappointment on the victims that your daughter brings home to meet you. 😈 (let me know if you need any suggestions on painful disposal techniques or how to erase any forensic evidence)

I never thought that my now 16 1/2 year old daughter listened to me. Recently, I told her that I have been really proud of her ability to pick nice guys to date. Her response: So anytime a guy asks me out, I consider and think to myself, would my Dad kill him? If the answer is yes Dad would kill this guy, then I tell him thanks, but no I can’t go out with him. If I think that you would not kill him, then if I like him I say yes, after you meet my Dad first.
🤠

She has you wrapped around her little finger. It even comes through on the computer.

All I’d like for Christmas is a Beatdown of Bammer coming up this next game

How about a year of payback for all the opponents that embarrassed us on the field over the last decade? I don’t want the media to be able to say it was a fluke. That it’s just an off day for bama. I want to mow down and beat down the SEC so that there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that we’re ready to bevthe most hated team on any opponents schedule.

I want our OL to dominate so totally that the other team could have all our play signals still can’t stop us. I want our defense to be so devastating to behold that teams and coaches don’t want to take the field for the second half.

I want our team to be so awesome that even the realists and NegaVols are rendered mute in speech and social media.

Now, I am not being selfish. I just want all of VN to get what we truly deserve and the debacle decade.

15-0 🤠
16-0 🤠
17-0 🤠
132-0 if that’s what it takes 🤠

My daughter is 1 for 3, so far. The current "friend" seems like a decent enough kid. As decent as you can get when you are a 16 year old male, LOL. I think the first one was not heterosexual, but could be wrong. The second was a douche canoe. It did not last long because my daughter figured it out real quick. I have been in the same setting with him one time since they split and he would not look at me nor come near me. Must be doing something right.

I have no doubt. Just messing with you. 😎

Reactions: drvenner
Dyson here. One of the best household tools we own. I am shocked every time we use it. We had problems with the first one we had 11 months after we got it and they replaced it now questions ask. Good product.

If you get shocked every time you use it, there may be a problem with it…😂

I reckon at that point, doing something about it is more trouble than it’s worth for only $200 a month
We just aren't mean enough I guess...plus I just didn't want to fool with him. He lied about his income anyway to get it down that cheap, if it was based on what he really made he would have been paying 5-600 a month. We told him we didn't want or need anything he had anyway, and just to keep it and shove it up his ***.

Well, you'll be glad to know that my meat was wonderful. So salty and juicy and perfectly cooked. Everyone that put my meat in their mouths was very pleased.

I need to clean my brain.

E220F33F-4259-4478-B99D-3B3AF780EC8F.jpeg

Christmas dinner at the VolsDoc house. Just 4 of us…not many leftovers. My kids killed the King Crab legs. (Had to get the picture before they got the last ones) That’s half of the tenderloin. 🤠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back