Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOOOOM!!!!

WideeyedUnluckyFirebelliedtoad-size_restricted.gif

I don't like those leagues. IT allows the lazy players to still have great teams. I prefer the leagues where I can out work you on the waiver wire and get ahead. Ha
I have played up to 12 man leagues and 6 is by far my favorite and takes more skill, imo ….. Playing 10-12 team leagues and it’s usually won by the person who drafted the best or if no waiver…. the person with no life grabbing guys quicker than everyone else can(which was always me but still took no akill) or the annoying waiver wire which allowed the dudes that was up past midnight to grab who he wanted.

Hyatt is too small, and his route running isn’t good enough to create separation. So, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if coaches move on from him.
He is a freaking soph...come on man..the kid got the opportunities he did because he has done something right. Tillman never did anything until this year.

He is a freaking soph...come on man..the kid got the opportunities he did because he has done something right. Tillman never did anything until this year.
If im Heupel...I run Hyatt primarily at slot next year....get him running as many slants, rubs, and mesh routes as possible. Get him.as many mismatches with LBers as possible.

Reactions: JustSomeVolFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back