Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...If our defense improves a tad bit more from this year to next...this team is gonna be dangerous.

If we can get Verse and an impact LB (and maybe a DB or 2), we might be able to skip a step in the rebuild next year.

But if we don’t we’re still ahead of schedule.

There is no way I would take a bet with Tannehill involved. Some weeks he is good and other weeks he looks like Vince Young.
I took him because I think the 49ers will lead most of the game and the Titans will be throwing a lot. I think he gets over 215 & 15+ rushing in this scenario.

I also think Samuel will get enough carries to get the yds needed to cover the bet.

I

If we get our full OL back, then we are definitely a contender in the East next year.

The 2022 schedule is sneaky tough, and nothing is guaranteed. But this will be our best team to start a year since 2016.

Amazing I can even type those words, less than one year since Pruitt nearly tanked the program...

I get people are considering Hyatt a Sophomore, but in a sense he could be considered a Freshman. Since 2020 didn't even happen according to each player's number of seasons of eligibility. It wasn't just for Seniors, but for everyone. Kid still has 3 years left after this season, and with a redshirt to spare.

Sometimes, Amazon names their remote lockers the best thing

20d21ca8-c209-4e87-a0c8-1b310c70747b-jpeg.422841

Attachments

• 20D21CA8-C209-4E87-A0C8-1B310C70747B.jpeg
    20D21CA8-C209-4E87-A0C8-1B310C70747B.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 715
I took him because I think the 49ers will lead most of the game and the Titans will be throwing a lot. I think he gets over 215 & 15+ rushing in this scenario.

I also think Samuel will get enough carries to get the yds needed to cover the bet.

I
Since I got a free $10 SGP bet I went a little stupid hunting a big payout.
RT 300+ passing yards
AJ Brown TD
Titans ML
550 payout on 10

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Laying aside all our stupid VN snarkiness and trash talk aside for a moment...

Please pray for my wifes family, we finally persuaded my very frail mother-in-law to get vaxxed in late August while she was staying with us in Kentucky...but two of my wifes brothers and sister and their families that live down there refused to get the shot..now every last one of them has Covid along with most of their church. We were going down tommorow night for the weekend, but we are going to have leave today instead to go get the MiL and bring her back up here and take care of her while they all quarantine.

As aggravated as I am at their stubborn ignorance, they are all really good humans and I love them dearly..I pray that they all make it, every one of them has pretty bad health issues of one kind or another, and I pray that my Mil doesn’t get it, and if she does that the vaccine does it's job...for myself I don't want us to get it again, but somebody has to care for her, she can not take care of herself anymore.

Appreciate the prayers in advance.

Praying my Vol Bro!

Please pray for my wifes family, we finally persuaded my very frail mother-in-law to get vaxxed in late August while she was staying with us in Kentucky...but two of my wifes brothers and sister and their families that live down there refused to get the shot..now every last one of them has Covid along with most of their church. We were going down tommorow night for the weekend, but we are going to have leave today instead to go get the MiL and bring her back up here and take care of her while they all quarantine.

As aggravated as I am at their stubborn ignorance, they are all really good humans and I love them dearly..I pray that they all make it, every one of them has pretty bad health issues of one kind or another, and I pray that my Mil doesn’t get it, and if she does that the vaccine does it's job...for myself I don't want us to get it again, but somebody has to care for her, she can not take care of herself anymore.

Prayers always.
God's got ya

Prayers sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back