Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying aside all our stupid VN snarkiness and trash talk aside for a moment...

Please pray for my wifes family, we finally persuaded my very frail mother-in-law to get vaxxed in late August while she was staying with us in Kentucky...but two of my wifes brothers and sister and their families that live down there refused to get the shot..now every last one of them has Covid along with most of their church. We were going down tommorow night for the weekend, but we are going to have leave today instead to go get the MiL and bring her back up here and take care of her while they all quarantine.

As aggravated as I am at their stubborn ignorance, they are all really good humans and I love them dearly..I pray that they all make it, every one of them has pretty bad health issues of one kind or another, and I pray that my Mil doesn’t get it, and if she does that the vaccine does it's job...for myself I don't want us to get it again, but somebody has to care for her, she can not take care of herself anymore.

Appreciate the prayers in advance.
You got it, Brother. Very much hope all will be well soon.

My guess is because Jimbo is a tool.

iu

I think another full off season for coaching and learning Heupel's offense and we will see a much improved Hyatt next fall. His speed should be able to take the top off of defenses like Velus and Javonta did this year.

Hyatt needs to show he can handle even the slightest bit of physicality. He’ll continue to underperform until he does.

His speed is a huge asset in this offense

Also love the clown in here last night complaining that too many of our buckets were transition as we knock off an undefeated top 6 team in the country lol

Who needs rival fans when you have your own “fans” like that
We score 75+ & win and I don't care if every pt is from transition or free throws.

How many top athletes these days are signing up for that? Football has changed, you can't use Nebraska of decades ago as evidence for if it would work today.
Why wouldn’t they? Lineman liked it….. running backs liked it….. tight ends got utilized quite a bit and they always seemed to find one good wide receiver….. qb was always a stud athlete that dreamed of being a qb but wasn’t good enough to play qb in most systems…. If anything it helped the defense bc they had plenty of rest in between positions….. it is very difficult to come from behind or to win a championship with that offense but it can definitely get you consistently in the top 20.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Quick poll. Curious to get some thoughts and opinions regarding our game with the world devolving into a frenzy again.

A) The Music City Bowl will be played as scheduled
B) Purdue will drop out because of Covid
C) Tennessee will drop out because of Covid
D) A commissioner or committee, or state/city official will call the game off
E) The Music City Bowl will be played, but without fans

I find E to be the hardest to believe but we have seen it all to this point

I think A has a 70% chance of happening, B 30%

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Quick poll. Curious to get some thoughts and opinions regarding our game with the world devolving into a frenzy again.

A) The Music City Bowl will be played as scheduled
B) Purdue will drop out because of Covid
C) Tennessee will drop out because of Covid
D) A commissioner or committee, or state/city official will call the game off
E) The Music City Bowl will be played, but without fans

I find E to be the hardest to believe but we have seen it all to this point
A, B, and C are the only options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back