Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what a lot of those words mean, but I am going to go look them up. Depending on my research, I may or may not agree with you.

Also....

iu

starwars-obi-wan.gif

I watched the Army and Missouri game and one thing stood out above all.......DISCIPLINE !!!! The Military School Kids are head and shoulders above ANY other teams I have watched. I heard it put by somebody that they are not told to make a play, they are told to do their job......and to be under sized and usually a little slower at the speed positions they do a tremendous job by doing just that....their job.

Laying aside all our stupid VN snarkiness and trash talk aside for a moment...

Please pray for my wifes family, we finally persuaded my very frail mother-in-law to get vaxxed in late August while she was staying with us in Kentucky...but two of my wifes brothers and sister and their families that live down there refused to get the shot..now every last one of them has Covid along with most of their church. We were going down tommorow night for the weekend, but we are going to have leave today instead to go get the MiL and bring her back up here and take care of her while they all quarantine.

As aggravated as I am at their stubborn ignorance, they are all really good humans and I love them dearly..I pray that they all make it, every one of them has pretty bad health issues of one kind or another, and I pray that my Mil doesn’t get it, and if she does that the vaccine does it's job...for myself I don't want us to get it again, but somebody has to care for her, she can not take care of herself anymore.

Appreciate the prayers in advance.

Prayers for sure, brother.

If Hyatt hasn't made an impact, it his own dang fault..the coaches gave him ample opportunities to distinguish himself.

I think another full off season for coaching and learning Heupel's offense and we will see a much improved Hyatt next fall. His speed should be able to take the top off of defenses like Velus and Javonta did this year.

Laying aside all our stupid VN snarkiness and trash talk aside for a moment...

Please pray for my wifes family, we finally persuaded my very frail mother-in-law to get vaxxed in late August while she was staying with us in Kentucky...but two of my wifes brothers and sister and their families that live down there refused to get the shot..now every last one of them has Covid along with most of their church. We were going down tommorow night for the weekend, but we are going to have leave today instead to go get the MiL and bring her back up here and take care of her while they all quarantine.

As aggravated as I am at their stubborn ignorance, they are all really good humans and I love them dearly..I pray that they all make it, every one of them has pretty bad health issues of one kind or another, and I pray that my Mil doesn’t get it, and if she does that the vaccine does it's job...for myself I don't want us to get it again, but somebody has to care for her, she can not take care of herself anymore.

Appreciate the prayers in advance.
Praying Gods Hand on your mother in law and Patience for you. In a similar deal with my Mom and siblings. God Bless!!

Speaking of, I’d like to see Tennessee put Arkansas State on the schedule. Would love putting 60+ on Jones. Maybe even get a bite or two out of Barb’s chip dip while they’re in town.

I don't miss ol Butchy, but I do miss the fire out of Barb's chip dip. Wish we could have retained her when we kicked his bum azz to the curb.

Reactions: Volunteer821
I'm not 100% sure, I saw him delivering beef tongues and some beef to a Mexican restaurant here in town. He gave me a very vague explanation of what he did in a 3 minute conversation. I think it was FDA approval with his farm and feeding processes for his cattle and then he uses a FDA approved butcher that packages the meat for him to be able to sell. FDA may be the wrong organization but this is the information I was passed.
With beef being involved, it's probably the USDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back