Amateur Hour Continues

Biden looks like he has more pinned striped suits than a 70's pimp. I wonder if he is wearing a pair of two toned Stacey Adams as well.

Reactions: StarRaider
Why do Democratic mayors of big cities always say completely stupid things which goes against the common sense living & thinking. De Blasio is clearly eat up with a brain disease of stupid. Thank God this terrible idiot man is on his way out & hopefully never to return again.

Career criminal accused of shooting two NYPD officers; de Blasio blames guns

The De Blasio level of stupid is completely on a whole other level. I've never seen anything like it.

tumblr_myat5ausrn1qclvcho3_250-gif.383167

I haven't been posting much here lately, but the fact that Devin Nunes, who knows nothing about media companies is quitting Congress to run Trump's "media company" is too good to let pass by.

The Trump Media and Technology Group, which Nunes will head, has not yet released any products to the public and missed its self-imposed deadline to roll out a beta-test version of its social media service in November. It has released very little about its operations or its staffing: In documents filed on Monday with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company identified its tech staffers only by their first names and last initials. The chief technology officer is Josh A., and the chief product officer is Billy B.

Perfect.

Reactions: luthervol
I haven't been posting much here lately, but the fact that Devin Nunes, who knows nothing about media companies is quitting Congress to run Trump's "media company" is too good to let pass by.

Perfect.

There's not much good news about the Biden administration. Apathy has set in within the first year that it was a big mistake. There is so much going in the wrong direction besides fake outrage due to the Trump Administration. The Biden Administration makes that seem like junior varsity it's so horrid.

Now as far as this social media platform, apparently Nunes thinks this might work. I'd rather see him in congress though but if this thing gets off the ground it could explode. Conservatives are looking for an alternative. Social media platforms cannot succeed long term with all democrat base. Democrats sink everything they touch, even neighborhoods.

Reactions: JustFunnN'Orange

VN Store

Back