Amateur Hour Continues

Another article about how Biden's revolving door from influence-peddling operations ....
This will more than likely fall on deaf ears as yet again shows the corruption of Biden's WH.
It's Okay when a Democrat is in charge .... democrats are above the Law of Nancy Pelosi.

Obama ethics chief troubled by Biden WH staff 'revolving door from influence-peddling operations'

We can only hope Republicans have the stones to bring forth before Congress any allegations that we've seen from this alleged brazen corruption. I say alleged because it still needs to be proven unlike what this leftist Congress has tried to manufacture about the Trump administration. It appears obvious there are many shadetree things going on with this administration and it's families profitting from the government influence peddling and potential national security issues.

Another thread started by liberals that they have almost abandoned after drowning in the arena of ideas.

All is not lost for them because they continue to win the emotions arguments and made up facts.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Another thread started by liberals that they have almost abandoned after drowning in the arena of ideas.

All is not lost for them because they continue to win the emotions arguments and made up facts.

Never underestimate the benefits of having the same emotional makeup as a 14 year old teenage girl with three TikTok accounts

Interesting thing happening. I'm near a location where a lot of news crews are going to film a press conference for probably later today. Without saying exactly it appears related to civil rights concerns. They started pulling up one at a time and I asked a crew member who stated they were headed to a press conference. Cryptic enough? :)

Just saying it in case I bring it up later and someone think I'm making up a story.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Crybabies over at the black bigot communist network must be having a slow day in the news for the lunatic left to start nit-picking on white truckers jobs. They find anything to cry about.
They're nothing but racist hate spewing idiots who get paid who love to keep the small racial divide in the country going as long as possible for their crazy ass hating stupid agenda.

MSNBC host targets trucking for being populated by White males over 55 who are ‘aggressive’ on the road
Some of the worst drivers I’ve ever seen are Sikhs.

More stupidity from the democrats who think they know all about everything there is to know.
In a desperation move on their part, Democrats are warning voters that Republicans are "too dangerous" to control Congress & are a "threat to democracy". It's really in reality of things that the Democrats who are the "real" threat to our democracy. All you have to do is to see what's going on with the Biden WH. Democrats are at their best in spreading made-up lies & at spewing the fear mongering. Democrats are scum bottom feeding dwellers at best.

House Dems claim GOP is 'too dangerous' to run Congress in latest midterm pitch as poll numbers plunge

Crybabies over at the black bigot communist network must be having a slow day in the news for the lunatic left to start nit-picking on white truckers jobs. They find anything to cry about.
They're nothing but racist hate spewing idiots who get paid who love to keep the small racial divide in the country going as long as possible for their crazy ass hating stupid agenda.

MSNBC host targets trucking for being populated by White males over 55 who are ‘aggressive’ on the road

Truckers over all have a superb safety record. This shows just how low IQ these people are.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
More stupidity from the democrats who think they know all about everything there is to know.
In a desperation move on their part, Democrats are warning voters that Republicans are "too dangerous" to control Congress & are a "threat to democracy". It's really in reality of things that the Democrats who are the "real" threat to our democracy. All you have to do is to see what's going on with the Biden WH. Democrats are at their best in spreading made-up lies & at spewing the fear mongering. Democrats are scum bottom feeding dwellers at best.

House Dems claim GOP is 'too dangerous' to run Congress in latest midterm pitch as poll numbers plunge

They are desperate, and care about nothing but power. They will now say and try anything to not lose grip on Congress. This could be fun.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back