Amateur Hour Continues

This is scary AF. Looks like the movie poster for a mashup horror film of Stepford Wives and Get Out.

The last man to compromise with Clinton and Dems in probably in past 25 years...and that is your take?

PZoI0k.gif

That is an abomination right there... WOW!

Where was he anti-wealth, anti-death penalty and anti-public prayer?
It’s one of the most tortured contortions I’ve seen in quite a while to try and co-opt the image of Jesus. But hey it’s cat lady we should be used to it by now 🤷‍♂️

Oh and Jesus wasn’t American when it wasn’t cool… and wasn’t even a country 🤡😂

Reactions: BreatheUT

I don't think anyone even argues the fact that the fundamental principles of Christianity are much more closely aligned with the left than with the right.

The right was forced to create the "prosperity gospel" in order to not appear completely hypocritical.

I don't think anyone even argues the fact that the fundamental principles of Christianity are much more closely aligned with the left than with the right.

The right was forced to create the "prosperity gospel" in order to not appear completely hypocritical.

LOL

I'm no biblical scholar but I can't recall the big guy ever advocating for forced wealth redistribution or punishing people for being successful.

LOL

I'm no biblical scholar but I can't recall the big guy ever advocating for forced wealth redistribution or punishing people for being successful.
There was something about tithing though - which is wealth redistribution.
Maybe it's not forced, more like "tithe or spend eternity in hell - your choice".

Which leftist attribute more closely alligns with the teachings of Christianity?
Casting stones?
Murder of the innocents?
Greed?
Envy?
Hate?

There was something about tithing though - which is wealth redistribution.
Maybe it's not forced, more like "tithe or spend eternity in hell - your choice".

Did the big guy ever mention hell or any punishment for not tithing?

VN Store

Back