Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any mattresses on fire, no cars flipped over, no senseless destruction of any kind....
anchorman-the-legend-of-ron-burgundy.gif

OU fans when they get their first screw job against Bama:
1638222091422.gif

Not always defensively. In fact his defenses have traditionally been a liability. At Mississippi State it’s been a strength…specially this season.
Look at the coaches and their concepts when at places like wazzou. Not getting many guns to shoot there lmao

You take Manson away and his family is a bunch of disgruntled daddy girls.

You should read the firsthand accounts. They were hyped up on meth and psychadelics and many of them murdered with pleasure. Only a few of those brought to trial were reluctant. One of the firsthand accounts is free online -- believe it's Tex's account. None of it would've happened without Manson as the spark but the spark was there and they were very capable of it. Manson wasn't even there when the murders went down (that's culpability - they went out on their own to prove themselves). And one of the women, was pretty bloodthirsty.

Hyams is an absolute idiot if he thinks there were only 50,000 there.

Sorry to be picky, but Jimmy Hyams was an absolute idiot long before he threw out the 50k number. Jimmy should have been put out to pasture years ago. But you're right, I've been there when there were 40k - 50k. Saturday was in the 65k - 72k was my guess. Would have been real close to the first few games if the students hadn't been on break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back