Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC has become a pretty cool town. There are around 100,000 homeless bums that infest LA...the highways are hundreds of miles of linear city dumps, and in most areas that are not Beverly Hills or a few other enclaves it is not safe to walk down the street...no thanks, I would take OKC every day, now if you are talking places in the Sierra Nevada or Coachella Valley, or Big Sur, or the Wine countr...or a million other beautiful places in Cali...I am in, but he is going to the stinking cesspool LA...blech 🤢🤮
I liked Norman when I visited for the UT game. Fans were fantastic…welcoming and overall friendly. Even the wife said she wouldn’t mind attending a game there that didn’t involve the Vols.

OKC has become a pretty cool town. There are around 100,000 homeless bums that infest LA...the highways are hundreds of miles of linear city dumps, and in most areas that are not Beverly Hills or a few other enclaves it is not safe to walk down the street...no thanks, I would take OKC every day, now if you are talking places in the Sierra Nevada or Coachella Valley, or Big Sur, or the Wine countr...or a million other beautiful places in Cali...I am in, but he is going to the stinking cesspool LA...blech 🤢🤮
LA might be a little bit better than trash dump OK...if you are A MULTI MILLIONAIRE.

Spread doesn’t mean pass all the time. You can still ground and pound in spread formations (Georgia) (Bama) (Kentucky) (Cincinnati) (Michigan) etc
"Ground and pound" is more about formation. It's a mindset. Loading up the line.

Heupel runs a ton, but it's not "pound". It's space and pace and getting vertical to punish the spread out defense. Similar to those above, but pushed to the extremes.

But, to me, "ground and pound" is loading up the box with extra linemen and running behind tight ends and all that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back