Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should read the firsthand accounts. They were hyped up on meth and psychadelics and many of them murdered with pleasure. Only a few of those brought to trial were reluctant. One of the firsthand accounts is free online -- believe it's Tex's account. None of it would've happened without Manson as the spark but the spark was there and they were very capable of it. Manson wasn't even there when the murders went down (that's culpability - they went out on their own to prove themselves). And one of the women, was pretty bloodthirsty.
It was an analogy. Do your dissertation for a doctorate. Point is, things happen from the top down. Kiffin was responsible for what happened and fully knowledgeable. He hasn’t been wronged in any way by history. As long as his khaki’d up azz dangles, I give a crap how much company he has in the gallows.

It was an analogy. Do your dissertation for a doctorate. Point is, things happen from the top down. Kiffin was responsible for what happened and fully knowledgeable. He hasn’t been wronged in any way by history. As long as his khaki’d up azz dangles, I give a crap how much company he has in the gallows.

I never said Kiffin was wronged. I said people have let Ed O off scott free.

Reactions: cgarner30
Look at the coaches and their concepts when at places like wazzou. Not getting many guns to shoot there lmao
Schemes and fundamentals were lacking also imo. His best teams at Texas Tech couldn’t hold up on the defensive side. Mississippi State is supposed to be some talent wasteland that requires a miracle to win…according to Mehlens.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I could see Kelly making the move to LSU. He wants the National Title badly. Yes i know they all do but he is really pushing for it since he has had taste of CFP but I think he realizes it ain’t happening for him at Notre Dame. While folks like Miles and Orgeron won titles and are not as good of coaches

I could see Kelly making the move to LSU. He wants the National Title badly. Yes i know they all do but he is really pushing for it since he has had taste of CFP but I think he realizes it ain’t happening for him at Notre Dame. While folks like Miles and Orgeron won titles and are not as good of coaches
Kelly throwing a fit when Heup hangs FITTY on them would be awesome

And then you remember Heup hung 45 on him and literally didn’t even try in the second half. It should be Heupel. That should be the tie breaker.
Neither of them will win it. But both overachieved. I’m not a big “give it to the best team” guy with this award. UGA was supposed to be great. Many didn’t think SC or TN would go bowling. That is more impressive than winning with Georgia’s roster imo.

Because he is a great defensive coach… much like Alex Grinch is because his defenses at Washington state were better than his players. Hence why he got a better job. Only kliff kingsbury fails his way up.
Grinch had one decent season there. Nothing special at tOSU or Oklahoma. Major Applewhite has made a career of failing that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back