Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.. Shane Beamer??!! I would be just astounded by that move, if Oklahoma hired him... I mean, I'm flabbergasted just seeing Shane Beamer's name being associated with Oklahoma in any capacity.

He was an assistant there under Riley until this year. Has a lot of people inside that program and boosters that love him and vouched for him to get the South Carolina Job. He is definitely a dark horse candidate there if they can’t land a big fish

Reactions: BSOVOL1967
Never shown aspirations to be a DC…or HC. I think he’s happy teaching and recruiting. As far as “keeping him”? That’s never been an issue. He left us to be able to coach DL and left UGA for his alma mater. Since Harsin is an idiot, we benefit from him not being a mercenary. He will get paid.
What's funny is that I think Harsin was likely forced by admin/boosters to hire certain assistants, or at least assistants with SEC experience (since Harsin himself came from totally outside the SEC), but Garner was not one of them.

Harsin might not be a great coach, but I don't think for a second having Mike Bobo as his OC was 100% his call.

Hugh Freeze will need to spend a few more years proving that he didn't just pull in at Liberty University to get the Earl Scheib treatment.

vzj64c07phc71.png

What no Hugh Freeze on this list for either team???? But but but but but but he’s a mastermind
Fickell staying at Cincy, waiting on OSU. Campbell is interesting. Did he pass on B1G job last year? No Lebby. No Beamer. How about Kendall Briles? Either way, doesn't take long to get down the list Heupel.

...and redo it without having to even go through a bad season. I didn't think they would make a bowl before the season started.

They were very lucky to play against a Florida team who already threw in the towel and an Auburn team that trotted out a backup QB the week after Nix got injured. USCjr is not a good team at all.

Pardon my ignorance, can someone fill me in on what NPA is???
A football training academy for students "that never gets involved in their kids commitment decisions or interjects influence".

And definitely never has members on media platforms like VN, praising select programs, while trashing our staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back