Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
She brought over all this **** as well. I’m sitting here like wtf, why? I literally have no idea what most of this **** is other than the jersey.
She gave you some nice stuff. Knife collection, a Stetson, tiny silver spoon collection, looks like old foreign money collection, and of course a Jersey.

agree with your take but it's about to be less on an issue when they increase the playoff field to 12 or 16.
Yes it is. Maybe a two or three loss team gets a chance depending on strength of schedule. I like the idea of expanded playoff. Back in the day a lot of teams like Michigan, and Ohio state would jump a southern team that was better because the sports writers pumped those programs up and had all the votes and say so who got a shot.

Yes it is. Maybe a two or three loss team gets a chance depending on strength of schedule. I like the idea of expanded playoff. Back in the day a lot of teams like Michigan, and Ohio state would jump a southern team that was better because the sports writers pumped those programs up and had all the votes and say so who got a shot.
Yep, also determined the Heisman winner.

954d3ba5f5af1c612dfd82cf576663f1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back