Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re in Knox, come get it 🤷🏾‍♂️
Thanks for the offer. I'd hang onto them if I were you, both of them are pretty rare. All those items have good value. The bills are collectable, searched and found a couple of them for A LOT more than face value. Even the flatware is worth at least $10 a spoon. I've seen similar ones go for $80+ each.

Sell it real quick, use the $500 to bet UT -8.5 in the 1st qtr, 😆 😆

Y'all got me lmao this morning.

That one with Saban discussing Alabama players and saying "for free" had me rolling.

Did me too. Not even counting the under the table stuff - he bragged preseason about BY making a mill with the NIL.

Bammers be like - preach!

I know a lot of people hate Saban and dispise him but he is correct on his assessment. In the 90’s you lose one game and the season was a failure. I remember thinking after we lost one game it is over for this year, sitting at 12 and 1 or 11 and 2 and being miserable. Someone has to lose and after going through what we have seen I would like those days back minus the miserable part. People are spoiled and I am throwing myself in that statement. Anyone that has coached sports can relate to up and down years. Just my opinion and it probably won’t change.
agree with your take but it's about to be less on an issue when they increase the playoff field to 12 or 16.

Did me too. Not even counting the under the table stuff - he bragged preseason about BY making a mill with the NIL.

Bammers be like - preach!

Lol, Saban will never always remember that it's ok to admit to money changing hands now.

Seconds before he taking the podium:
"you make sure that kid gets every dollar he was promised".

1 minute on the podium:
"And none of these kids ever get a dime for all they give" haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back