Chicago War Zone

Ann Coulter: Kill Back Better

This isn’t a Chicago story. It’s a Democratic Party story.

Kim Foxx, the state’s attorney for Cook County and darling of MSNBC, has managed to increase murders in Chicago to astounding levels even at a time when we’re all getting used to astounding crime figures. Nationwide in 2020, murder and non-negligent manslaughter were up 29.4 percent, according to the FBI. That’s more than double the previous record of 1968, when murders increased by 12.7 percent.

Under the careful management of Foxx, murders in Chicago were up 55 percent. To put this in perspective, last year, there were nearly as many murders in Chicago (population: 2.7 million) as in New York City and Los Angeles combined (total population: more than 12 million).

AP_19274776700546.jpg

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx speaks at a news conference in Chicago, Illinois, on August 27, 2019. (AP Photo/Teresa Crawford)

Perhaps you’ve heard about the Wild West shootout in the Austin neighborhood of Chicago two weeks ago? One group of gang members shot up the house of rival gang members at around 10 in the morning. They blasted the house with more than 70 rounds, using handguns that had been modified into automatic weapons. Their rivals fired back from inside the home, in a gun battle that lasted so long, it was still going on when the police arrived.

All of this took place in full view of police street cameras, as well as the first officers on the scene.

Of the four initial shooters, one was shot dead at the scene and left behind. The other three took off in two (stolen) Dodge Chargers. One gang member drove to a medical center, dumped his wounded comrade, then led police on a car chase ending in a fiery crash. The other Charger turned up nearby, in flames.

Police arrested the two gang members from the hospital, as well as the three gunmen inside the home.

Foxx refused to bring charges against any of them on the grounds that it was “mutual combat.” At this point, the Chicago PD’s only option may be to resubmit charges on environmental grounds — polluting the air with lead.

Who knew that when Foxx talked about not prosecuting the small stuff, she was talking about murder and mass shootings? In today’s Chicago, the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre is legal.

I think Coulter can be a little coocoo but she is right on this. Kim Foxx is a nutcase the still 100% believe OJ is innocent. She is a safe and secure community's worst nightmare. It is hard to believe that enough people vote for a person like this who are not criminals themselves.

I think Coulter can be a little coocoo but she is right on this. Kim Foxx is a nutcase the still 100% believe OJ is innocent. She is a safe and secure community's worst nightmare. It is hard to believe that enough people vote for a person like this who are not criminals themselves.

They get what they deserve.

This Defund the Police is the stupidest political idea I have ever seen. Even McCollough (Va gov however you spell it DPC guy) is caught up in it. SAF.
Now if the Crays would of just tempered to Reform the Police, then maybe they would get a lot more traction.

Stupid as hell but hang ur hat on stupid people

Its not stupid, you continue increasing the gap between the rich and middle/poor class by these actions. They continue to grab more power which makes the gap worse.

This isn’t a Chicago story. It’s a Democratic Party story.

Kim Foxx, the state’s attorney for Cook County and darling of MSNBC, has managed to increase murders in Chicago to astounding levels even at a time when we’re all getting used to astounding crime figures. Nationwide in 2020, murder and non-negligent manslaughter were up 29.4 percent, according to the FBI. That’s more than double the previous record of 1968, when murders increased by 12.7 percent.

Under the careful management of Foxx, murders in Chicago were up 55 percent. To put this in perspective, last year, there were nearly as many murders in Chicago (population: 2.7 million) as in New York City and Los Angeles combined (total population: more than 12 million).

AP_19274776700546.jpg

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx speaks at a news conference in Chicago, Illinois, on August 27, 2019. (AP Photo/Teresa Crawford)

Perhaps you’ve heard about the Wild West shootout in the Austin neighborhood of Chicago two weeks ago? One group of gang members shot up the house of rival gang members at around 10 in the morning. They blasted the house with more than 70 rounds, using handguns that had been modified into automatic weapons. Their rivals fired back from inside the home, in a gun battle that lasted so long, it was still going on when the police arrived.

All of this took place in full view of police street cameras, as well as the first officers on the scene.

Of the four initial shooters, one was shot dead at the scene and left behind. The other three took off in two (stolen) Dodge Chargers. One gang member drove to a medical center, dumped his wounded comrade, then led police on a car chase ending in a fiery crash. The other Charger turned up nearby, in flames.

Police arrested the two gang members from the hospital, as well as the three gunmen inside the home.

Foxx refused to bring charges against any of them on the grounds that it was “mutual combat.” At this point, the Chicago PD’s only option may be to resubmit charges on environmental grounds — polluting the air with lead.

Who knew that when Foxx talked about not prosecuting the small stuff, she was talking about murder and mass shootings? In today’s Chicago, the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre is legal.

Mutual combat is a defense for murder in Chicago? I don't know why this would surprise anyone, but wasn't that a defense back during the Wild West days in Tombstone? "It was a fair fight. We were legal."

Reactions: norrislakevol
Chicago Police watchdog recommended three-day suspension for Slain officer Ella French

The oversight agency for the Chicago Police Department released a report last week from its review of a February 2019 police raid, revealing it had recommended a three-day suspension for Ella French, the police officer killed during a traffic stop in August.

11Ella-French..jpg

Chicago Police Department officer Ella French (Facebook)

The inclusion of French's name in the Civilian Office of Police Accountability report after her death had the police union president fuming.

Chicago Police watchdog recommended three-day suspension for slain officer Ella French

Reactions: 508mikey
31 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

Thirty-one people were shot, five of them fatally, during another violent weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) Chicago.

Breitbart News noted at least 21 people were shot Friday into Sunday morning alone in Chicago, and three of those shooting victims succumbed to their wounds.

ABC 7 / Chicago Sun-Times indicates there were two more shooting fatalities before the weekend was over. The Sun-Times reported that one of the two additional fatal shootings was that of a 19-year-old man, shot and killed at 4:40 p.m. Sunday.

31 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot's Chicago

Can somebody remind me of exactly when the Chicago area has not had a trifecta of guns, gangs and corrupt government problems?

Bus Driver Beaten in Chicago; 21 Juveniles Arrested in Loop Chaos

A Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) bus driver was beaten brutally on Saturday night in an attack that was allegedly caught on video and posted on social media, as police arrested 21 juveniles during a night of chaos in the city’s downtown Loop.

Video allegedly showing the attack has been circulating online, though police have not confirmed its authenticity, according to Fox News:

A Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) bus driver was beaten brutally on Saturday night in an attack that was allegedly caught on video and posted on social media, as police arrested 21 juveniles during a night of chaos in the city’s downtown Loop.

Video allegedly showing the attack has been circulating online, though police have not confirmed its authenticity, according to Fox News:

UNITY promised by Joe!!!!🙄🙄

How can you have examples like Lori Lightfoot and STILL think democratic policies work? She’s as radical left as it gets and THIS is how the “president” wants all of America to run. Chicago everywhere is his goal.

Wow..... just wow. 🤦‍♂️

How can you have examples like Lori Lightfoot and STILL think democratic policies work? She’s as radical left as it gets and THIS is how the “president” wants all of America to run. Chicago everywhere is his goal.

Wow..... just wow. 🤦‍♂️
Illinois Governor is garbage too

Chicago Police watchdog recommended three-day suspension for Slain officer Ella French

The oversight agency for the Chicago Police Department released a report last week from its review of a February 2019 police raid, revealing it had recommended a three-day suspension for Ella French, the police officer killed during a traffic stop in August.

11Ella-French..jpg

Chicago Police Department officer Ella French (Facebook)

The inclusion of French's name in the Civilian Office of Police Accountability report after her death had the police union president fuming.

Chicago Police watchdog recommended three-day suspension for slain officer Ella French

Such a sad story.

Reactions: 508mikey
Nearly 100 people charged with murder are free to walk streets of Chicago thanks to woke bail reform: Judge REFUSES to jail suspects accused of violent crimes despite pleas from cops and the Mayor

• 90 people charged with murder are on bail with in Cook County, Chicago
  • 852 people charged with aggravated gun possession are also free
  • They were granted bail with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet thanks to sweeping 2017 reforms by Judge Timothy Evans
  • Since then, crime in Chicago has sky-rocketed and now 75 percent of people on electronic monitoring are violent criminals
  • Chicago PD last year arrested 133 people for violent crimes while they were on electronic monitoring
Nearly 100 people charged with murder are free to walk streets of Chicago thanks to woke bail reform | Daily Mail Online

Nearly 100 people charged with murder are free to walk streets of Chicago thanks to woke bail reform: Judge REFUSES to jail suspects accused of violent crimes despite pleas from cops and the Mayor

• 90 people charged with murder are on bail with in Cook County, Chicago
  • 852 people charged with aggravated gun possession are also free
  • They were granted bail with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet thanks to sweeping 2017 reforms by Judge Timothy Evans
  • Since then, crime in Chicago has sky-rocketed and now 75 percent of people on electronic monitoring are violent criminals
  • Chicago PD last year arrested 133 people for violent crimes while they were on electronic monitoring
Nearly 100 people charged with murder are free to walk streets of Chicago thanks to woke bail reform | Daily Mail Online
Until its a notable victim that gets whacked - Then the media will call for him to resign

BTW cigarettes are up to 12 bucks a pack now in Chicago -- the muggings should be increasing any day now

After 8 year old girl killed, an outraged Pastor Brooks asks if there’s any hope for Chicago
The girl was shot in the head during a drive-by gunfire incident

CHICAGO – Yesterday, Pastor Corey Brooks learned of an eight-year-old girl who was shot in Chicago. This shooting came after a week where six kids were killed within a 24 hour period. The pastor recorded this video while the eight-year-old girl was in surgery. He later learned that she tragically did not make it.

What follows has been lightly edited. We strongly encourage you to watch the accompanying video so you may hear the pastor in his own words.

I just learned that over an hour ago, an eight-year-old girl was shot in the head. She's in surgery now fighting for her life, and the question is, is there any hope for Chicago?

This past Tuesday, six children were shot within 24 hours. In an earlier Rooftop Revelation, I said it was five kids when it was actually six. Is there any hope for Chicago?

The chaos, the lawlessness is so bad in Chicago that the criminals openly mock our police and our city leaders, and even our governor. Two criminals broke into two stores and stole the cash registers. They took out the cash and they drove over to Governor Pritzker's home in Chicago, and you know what they did? They left the empty registers on his front lawn. If that isn't a message that the criminals are running the city, I don't know what is. Then you know what they did? Those same criminals, right after they did that, they joined other criminals and began to rob other stores. Is there any hope for Chicago?

I'm going to tell you something. I usually am mild-mannered and even-keeled, but this wave of violence I'm telling you, it infuriates me. It just infuriates me.

After 8 year old girl killed, an outraged Pastor Brooks asks if there’s any hope for Chicago

The girl was shot in the head during a drive-by gunfire incident

CHICAGO – Yesterday, Pastor Corey Brooks learned of an eight-year-old girl who was shot in Chicago. This shooting came after a week where six kids were killed within a 24 hour period. The pastor recorded this video while the eight-year-old girl was in surgery. He later learned that she tragically did not make it.

What follows has been lightly edited. We strongly encourage you to watch the accompanying video so you may hear the pastor in his own words.

I just learned that over an hour ago, an eight-year-old girl was shot in the head. She's in surgery now fighting for her life, and the question is, is there any hope for Chicago?

This past Tuesday, six children were shot within 24 hours. In an earlier Rooftop Revelation, I said it was five kids when it was actually six. Is there any hope for Chicago?

The chaos, the lawlessness is so bad in Chicago that the criminals openly mock our police and our city leaders, and even our governor. Two criminals broke into two stores and stole the cash registers. They took out the cash and they drove over to Governor Pritzker's home in Chicago, and you know what they did? They left the empty registers on his front lawn. If that isn't a message that the criminals are running the city, I don't know what is. Then you know what they did? Those same criminals, right after they did that, they joined other criminals and began to rob other stores. Is there any hope for Chicago?

I'm going to tell you something. I usually am mild-mannered and even-keeled, but this wave of violence I'm telling you, it infuriates me. It just infuriates me.

Yet the sheep up there will re elect Pritzker

VN Store

Back