Chicago War Zone

And what the F have you accomplished?
Ah...here we go...NEO getting agitated. What I have that some of you are apparently missing is at least a few working brain cells that prevent me from soaking up donnie's bs as if it's the gospel.

Ah...here we go...NEO getting agitated. What I have that some of you are apparently missing is at least a few working brain cells that prevent me from soaking up donnie's bs as if it's the gospel.

He made a fair statement and you called him uneducated.

You went personal and did the whole uneducated Trumpster shtick. It’s crap.

Fox News link....great sourcing!!!

So you don't have anything to say about what Maj Toure had to say? If this was just some talking head editorial piece (Hannity/Maddow/etc) that might have more ground to work with but this was an interview. A total ad hominem dismissal based on the source is a pretty weak retort in the absence of even a cursory examining of the subject matter.

Most watchers in no way relates to best. It's simply popular

Most watchers in no way relates to best. It's simply popular

I am referring to his Biden is a racist comment. He is.

If any Republican ever said half of what he has they would be run out of town.

Ignore it if you don't like it. AS I've said many times, trump fans fall into two categories generally: 1%'ers that don't want their money touched, and uneducated rural voters who are afraid someone's going to take their guns away.

This forum proves that is not true. Those posting the most fox links consistently stand out as the least educated on any subject

So what is it they report on that isn’t true? Illegal immigration? Mental incompetence of Biden? Afghanistan withdrawal? Sure they slant right but facts are facts and libs can’t stand to hear out loud how stupid the things are that they represent.

Ignore it if you don't like it. AS I've said many times, trump fans fall into two categories generally: 1%'ers that don't want their money touched, and uneducated rural voters who are afraid someone's going to take their guns away.

And Democrats fall into 1 percent and very poor people too helpless to even get a state ID.

See, I can play this game too.

Is this fun?

Some are but they're not always saying what El thinks they really are

They hardly ever are.

So does that make EL educated because he is the far left on here? If he can’t even understand his own post material what does that say about the hard left on here?

So what is it they report on that isn’t true? Illegal immigration? Mental incompetence of Biden? Afghanistan withdrawal? Sure they slant right but facts are facts and libs can’t stand to hear out loud how stupid the things are that they represent.
Presenting a truth is much different than presenting the whole truth. The slant is usually in what is intentionally left out

They hardly ever are.

So does that make EL educated because he is the far left on here? If he can’t even understand his own post material what does that say about the hard left on here?
You're arguing over and looking for an answer on something I've never claimed. It makes no sense

Moreso than those only reading fox or nutty blogs? I'm not personally impressed with any of their arguments

Fair but atleast they understand their links.

When you are posting stuff that is directly going against your narrative and you are representing your self as a lawyer engrained deep in quantitative and qualitative data then you become a beacon of idiocy.

You're arguing over and looking for an answer on something I've never claimed. It makes no sense

I am just trying to get a mod to admit they think El is a moron.

That’s all.

I thought my intent was pretty obvious lol.

VN Store

Back