Chicago War Zone

Fair but atleast they understand their links.

When you are posting stuff that is directly going against your narrative and you are representing your self as a lawyer engrained deep in quantitative and qualitative data then you become a beacon of idiocy.
Oh that's not true at all either. Plenty of right wing links get posted that are complete nonsense. Most come from people who spam so many that people no longer bother. I've found that those people post the most misinformation

Oh that's not true at all either. Plenty of right wing links get posted that are complete nonsense. Most come from people who spam so many that people no longer bother. I've found that those people post the most misinformation

As a mod are you required to read all links?

If so, hahahahaha.

Man that sucks for you.

As a mod are you required to read all links?

If so, hahahahaha.

Man that sucks for you.
Oh hell no. Some just make claims that are too crazy to be true and I've found they usually are. Occasionally I just get curious

Reactions: NEO
This forum proves that is not true. Those posting the most fox links consistently stand out as the least educated on any subject

If you're referring to me, then I post them because they are quick nuggets about issues facing America. It is the same info that are in their articles. Clearly some of it is slant but of they provide facts or sourced material then it doesn't matter.

A person with common sense can distinguish the difference. I sometimes watch Hannity and think he is a clear shill for the Republican party but he will tell you that. I'm more interested in certain guests.

I've linked Glen Grenwald on Tucker but you complain because he's on Tucker but then discuss later how much you like him.

For you to complain about others sources, including FoxNews, you add very little original information yourself. I shouldn't have to go to an El Paso newspaper article to find out the crisis at the border. I shouldn't have to go to the Chicago Times to understand how many young people we're losing in the inner city.

There should be some level of concern for the homeless, veterans, etc. And yes, we should discuss some of the positive things the Biden administration is doing though it's hard to find anything that is making America better.

If you're referring to me, then I post them because they are quick nuggets about issues facing America. It is the same info that are in their articles. Clearly some of it is slant but of they provide facts or sourced material then it doesn't matter.

A person with common sense can distinguish the difference. I sometimes watch Hannity and think he is a clear shill for the Republican party but he will tell you that. I'm more interested in certain guests.

I've linked Glen Grenwald on Tucker but you complain because he's on Tucker but then discuss later how much you like him.

For you to complain about others sources, including FoxNews, you add very little original information yourself. I shouldn't have to go to an El Paso newspaper article to find out the crisis at the border. I shouldn't have to go to the Chicago Times to understand how many young people we're losing in the inner city.

There should be some level of concern for the homeless, veterans, etc. And yes, we should discuss some of the positive things the Biden administration is doing though it's hard to find anything that is making America better.
The problem with your argument is that Glenn Greenwald doesn't make Tucker credible. GG is still credible though while Tucker is self listed as entertainment only.

The problem with your argument is that Glenn Greenwald doesn't make Tucker credible. GG is still credible though while Tucker is self listed as entertainment only.

Does him bringing credible guest into his show not bring some credence to his show?

Does him bringing credible guest into his show not bring some credence to his show?
Not at all. Pretty much his show has been legally defined as entertainment that no one should take seriously

Not at all. Pretty much his show has been legally defined as entertainment that no one should take seriously

To each is his own. How about point to the parts of the story you disagree with or find factually incorrect? I have rarely if at all seen you point out what is incorrect about the reporting.

To each is his own. How about point to the parts of the story you disagree with or find factually incorrect? I have rarely if at all seen you point out what is incorrect about the reporting.
I do it all the time. Most of the time it gets a predictable "you stupid liberal" response.

As for Tucker I just have no desire to watch that type of show. My time is better spent elsewhere

I do it all the time. Most of the time it gets a predictable "you stupid liberal" response.

As for Tucker I just have no desire to watch that type of show. My time is better spent elsewhere

Fair. I don't like the Real Housewifes of Atlanta but some people do.

Seeing the poster above with the statistics related to Chicago violence fit me thinking. I remember much of the discord being laid at Trump's feet due to his divisive social media nonsense.

Fast forward and things are just as bad, if not worse. Doesn't this reject on American society as a whole? Something we are doing obviously isn't working. It's time we all take notice, before it's too late and we raise multiple generations of psychopathic nihilists.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Chicago 'defund the police' Politician protected by police amid shooting, accused of hiding incident

A prominent Chicago Democrat who has condemned "systemic racism" in police departments and pushed to redirect funding away from law enforcement has suggested she was herself a victim in a carjacking and shooting incident involving her security detail late last month – an incident that only became public knowledge on Wednesday.

Two suspects reportedly tried to hijack the car of a member of Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle's security detail outside her home in Hyde Park Sept. 27, ABC7 Chicago reported. Preckwinkle, who was not harmed in the incident, first addressed the situation on Wednesday afternoon.

Republican Cook County Commissioner Sean Morrison told Fox News that commissioners routinely receive alerts for major and minor crimes and violence in the area, but this incident remained under wraps. He suggested that Preckwinkle may have covered up the incident. He also suggested that it was hypocritical of Preckwinkle to criticize police while maintaining her own security detail.

"I was at my home and I heard gunshots," Preckwinkle said during a budget briefing on Wednesday. "I think it's important to say that this is a pending investigation. I can confirm that there was a violent incident two weeks ago. A member of my security detail was sitting outside my home, in his police vehicle."

Yet despite her brush with violence, the board president has been "doubling down" on her anti-police agenda, Morrison told Fox News in an interview on Thursday. He said Preckwinkle brought up the idea of "reimagining or re-sourcing money away from 911 boards to mental health programs" on Thursday during a budget presentation – the day after she finally acknowledged the incident.

In July 2020, the Cook County Board adopted a symbolic resolution to take funding away from the police, a resolution that traced policing back to "a tool to preserve the institution of slavery in the 1700s, focusing on chasing down runaway slaves and shutting down slave revolts."

Chicago 'defund the police' politician protected by police amid shooting, accused of hiding incident

Reactions: 508mikey
Chicago 'defund the police' Politician protected by police amid shooting, accused of hiding incident

A prominent Chicago Democrat who has condemned "systemic racism" in police departments and pushed to redirect funding away from law enforcement has suggested she was herself a victim in a carjacking and shooting incident involving her security detail late last month – an incident that only became public knowledge on Wednesday.

Two suspects reportedly tried to hijack the car of a member of Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle's security detail outside her home in Hyde Park Sept. 27, ABC7 Chicago reported. Preckwinkle, who was not harmed in the incident, first addressed the situation on Wednesday afternoon.

Republican Cook County Commissioner Sean Morrison told Fox News that commissioners routinely receive alerts for major and minor crimes and violence in the area, but this incident remained under wraps. He suggested that Preckwinkle may have covered up the incident. He also suggested that it was hypocritical of Preckwinkle to criticize police while maintaining her own security detail.

"I was at my home and I heard gunshots," Preckwinkle said during a budget briefing on Wednesday. "I think it's important to say that this is a pending investigation. I can confirm that there was a violent incident two weeks ago. A member of my security detail was sitting outside my home, in his police vehicle."

Yet despite her brush with violence, the board president has been "doubling down" on her anti-police agenda, Morrison told Fox News in an interview on Thursday. He said Preckwinkle brought up the idea of "reimagining or re-sourcing money away from 911 boards to mental health programs" on Thursday during a budget presentation – the day after she finally acknowledged the incident.

In July 2020, the Cook County Board adopted a symbolic resolution to take funding away from the police, a resolution that traced policing back to "a tool to preserve the institution of slavery in the 1700s, focusing on chasing down runaway slaves and shutting down slave revolts."

Chicago 'defund the police' politician protected by police amid shooting, accused of hiding incident

This Defund the Police is the stupidest political idea I have ever seen. Even McCollough (Va gov however you spell it DPC guy) is caught up in it. SAF.
Now if the Crays would of just tempered to Reform the Police, then maybe they would get a lot more traction.

Stupid as hell but hang ur hat on stupid people

The fat slime Illinois Governor backs it too

Ann Coulter: Kill Back Better

This isn’t a Chicago story. It’s a Democratic Party story.

Kim Foxx, the state’s attorney for Cook County and darling of MSNBC, has managed to increase murders in Chicago to astounding levels even at a time when we’re all getting used to astounding crime figures. Nationwide in 2020, murder and non-negligent manslaughter were up 29.4 percent, according to the FBI. That’s more than double the previous record of 1968, when murders increased by 12.7 percent.

Under the careful management of Foxx, murders in Chicago were up 55 percent. To put this in perspective, last year, there were nearly as many murders in Chicago (population: 2.7 million) as in New York City and Los Angeles combined (total population: more than 12 million).

AP_19274776700546.jpg

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx speaks at a news conference in Chicago, Illinois, on August 27, 2019. (AP Photo/Teresa Crawford)

Perhaps you’ve heard about the Wild West shootout in the Austin neighborhood of Chicago two weeks ago? One group of gang members shot up the house of rival gang members at around 10 in the morning. They blasted the house with more than 70 rounds, using handguns that had been modified into automatic weapons. Their rivals fired back from inside the home, in a gun battle that lasted so long, it was still going on when the police arrived.

All of this took place in full view of police street cameras, as well as the first officers on the scene.

Of the four initial shooters, one was shot dead at the scene and left behind. The other three took off in two (stolen) Dodge Chargers. One gang member drove to a medical center, dumped his wounded comrade, then led police on a car chase ending in a fiery crash. The other Charger turned up nearby, in flames.

Police arrested the two gang members from the hospital, as well as the three gunmen inside the home.

Foxx refused to bring charges against any of them on the grounds that it was “mutual combat.” At this point, the Chicago PD’s only option may be to resubmit charges on environmental grounds — polluting the air with lead.

Who knew that when Foxx talked about not prosecuting the small stuff, she was talking about murder and mass shootings? In today’s Chicago, the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre is legal.

Ann Coulter: Kill Back Better

Reactions: BreatheUT
Magnificent Mile no more: Chicago is blighted by Shoplifting as ANOTHER American city goes down the toilet because its left-wing AG stops prosecuting shoplifters who steal less than $1,000 of goods

• State's Attorney Kim Foxx mandates that Chicago prosecutors only issue felony charges for theft of property over $1,000
Chicago is the latest city to be hit by rampant shoplifting and its Magnificent Mile, the once highly-populated retail destination, is now dotted with empty storefronts as businesses are being driven away by the brazen thieves.

The city has been plagued by a string of robberies and a wave of crime in the past few months, as some say that the city's 'soft-on-crime' policies embolden the thieves. The issue may only grow worse as at least 50 cops have been put on unpaid leave for refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

49429501-10112809-image-a-8_1634762326275.jpg

Chicago's Magnificent Mile has been the target of rampant shoplifting that caused several stores to close their doors. Above, a gang of three shoplifters were filmed emptying the shelves of a Chicago Ulta Beauty store late last month

Chicago blighted by shoplifting because shoplifters are only prosecuted if they steal over $1000 | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back